Press Conference - Video

16 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

DC has got an amazing ability to appoint managers that fail to unite the fan base and this is another one. 

The problem is, 2 or 3 defeats on the bounce means the doubts start all over again.

I honestly don't think it would be possible to appoint a manager that every fan would agree with.

Yes, there are the fantasy options, but the fans wanting them doesn't make it plausible.

5 hours ago, torres said:

Has DC come straight from a 2 week stag do?

If these press confs are dull from DC can you imagine what the managers interview is like? I dread to imagine what questions DC asks, and feel it would be a very brief interview and one that makes little difference once he's made up his mind that he wants him. Or would someone else like Katrien possibly field the quesitons instead whilst DC sits in and listens looking miserable?

Just had a couple of light ales whilst watching some old only fools and horses then had a look at that press conference and I was chuckling away even more. DC looks like me arriving home and being asked by the missus if there's any money for shopping after 3 days at the Scarborough cricket festival.

Welcome to the family Gary, good luck mate. What a football club, UTO.

2 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I was leaning more  to a South Asian Jack Dee ..

DC reminds me of Bernard Black from Black Books, especially when facing adversity, like the scene with the temperamental shower head squirting in his face and he immediately sparks up a cigarette  lol

:ghoulguy:

Edited by The Night-Owl

I don't really get the issues? It's clearly a language barrier and limited English. I think also that's merely Chansiri's resting bit*h face :D

Monk didn't actually say he wasn't bringing his own staff neither. It's clearly been a whirlwind appointment so he's probably taking stock before making a decision. I like Monk. He's a direct speaking, modern manager and i hope it works out for us. 

I honestly think this was a case of a last minute Press conference and a Chairman whose had a lot of poo to deal with recently.

49 minutes ago, swfcGibbo said:

I don't really get the issues? It's clearly a language barrier and limited English. I think also that's merely Chansiri's resting bit*h face :D

Monk didn't actually say he wasn't bringing his own staff neither. It's clearly been a whirlwind appointment so he's probably taking stock before making a decision. I like Monk. He's a direct speaking, modern manager and i hope it works out for us. 

I honestly think this was a case of a last minute Press conference and a Chairman whose had a lot of poo to deal with recently.

Agree mate. Could do without the amateur body language experts views on this also!