Rotherham - V - Wednesday (League Cup) OMDT

What worries me most is I reyt think this might have been Bullens game plan !   He just doesn’t seem to wanna go for it last few games 

You know...a decision has to be reached during the international  break (re: the manager). 

If Chansiri wants Bullen, then give him the job and get some more coaching staff into help him. 

If not, then bring someone else in. 

It's all too much up in the air right now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I got shot down quite a bit for saying this after we played Barnsley

We don't look like a team that has got goals

Sell your only striker with pace... 

We've simply swapped lacking pace out wide for lacking pace up front. Unfortunately we still have the ethos and tactical setups for a team who play through the middle instead of out wide quickly driving to the by line and crossing.

Bullen might as well go and be a karaoke bar manager somewhere as he’s much better at getting a tune from players stood on a chair with a banana in their hand rather than on the pitch with a ball at their feet? :ph34r:

Just now, Royal_D said:

What worries me most is I reyt think this might have been Bullens game plan !   He just doesn’t seem to wanna go for it last few games 

fairly obvious to me that he thinks he'll get the job and is scared to go for it 

whilst i totally expected this type of sh*t against these  we really ought to be doing better 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

You know...a decision has to be reached during the international  break (re: the manager). 

If Chansiri wants Bullen, then give him the job and get some more coaching staff into help him. 

If not, then bring someone else in. 

It's all too much up in the air right now. 

The longer it goes on the more I fear it will be Bullen.