Rotherham - V - Wednesday (League Cup) OMDT

Guest Grez Bez
3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

You know...a decision has to be reached during the international  break (re: the manager). 

If Chansiri wants Bullen, then give him the job and get some more coaching staff into help him. 

If not, then bring someone else in. 

It's all too much up in the air right now. 

Yeah; I don't want Bullen to get it but if he is then give it him proper so he can put some plan together

Just now, SiJ said:

You know...a decision has to be reached during the international  break (re: the manager). 

If Chansiri wants Bullen, then give him the job and get some more coaching staff into help him. 

If not, then bring someone else in. 

It's all too much up in the air right now. 

One of the new lads (might have been Murphy) said in his interview when he signed that the style of football we're going to be playing this season is part of why he signed. It might have just been a lazy cliche but I've noticed Bullen using similar language talking about the season as a whole. Makes me wonder if the staff are under the impression that we're not currently looking at anyone else.

Just now, A12owl said:

Lincoln 2

Everton 4

Cowley to be sacked in the morning and sign for us in the afternoon.

That's not reflective of how they have played.

It's a full strength Everton side, Lincoln had injury issues.

They've been superb.

We won't get Cowley, not a chance, he's off to bigger things when he decides to go.

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

So a team that has hardly played a minutes football together don't do very well against a settled side and people are surprised 

Oh give it a rest man , Wednesday can't do any wrong in your eyes , we've been poo 3 and a half games out of 4 now !