Whats gonna happen against Luton then?

Guest Ferkorf
1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Jacob Butterfield plays for them WTF:

Shame they didn't get Jones in midfield to partner him. The dynamic duo back together again

Not sure to be honest. Didn't expect to lose to Millwall after the opening two results. Thought it was going to be tricky and a close score to be fair. Both games in the Cup last season against Luton were tight. Delighted with 6 points out of 9 after losing Bruce just before the season started.

Just hope we can bounce back quickly, especially if Bully is the real deal and going to get the job full time, he needs to show that he can bounce back from a set back, as that's what decent teams do at this level. Top sides, especially at this level can slip up to anyone on the day but they generally bounce back quickly or show a positive reaction or dig in and get results even when they are up against it or not going well.

How we react after Millwall is Bully's first major test so far and in my opinion it will give a good indication, whether or not he's up to the job, which I think he is.

Edited by The Night-Owl

54 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Why on earth do I find that strangely worrying?

A bloke who I watched do absolutely Jack for a season??

All of a sudden I'm thinkin'

"Ohhh...Butterfield!!!"

I need to give me head a shake...

Its what Wednesday do to you.....

Ha ha probably play out of his skin tomorrow! 

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Jacob Butterfield plays for them WTF:

we ran him round in a circle for 90 mins so either he'll be knackered or super fit lol seriously jones has no plan B we took their home record that Mick Harford made if bullen figures the passing out from the back quick. you'll win by 3

Queue up for half an hour at 4 lanes chippy. Go in search of 50/50 man, only to find he's disappeared again. Have a last minute fag before taking mi seat, only to miss a soddin goal. Listen to the incessant chitchat of people not watching the game. 50/50 man reappears running up and down the kop gangways on the run up to halftime, trying to flog his last batch of tickets. Sod off for another fag at half time, only miss our 2nd goal on returning. Sit there fretting for the rest of the match, can they hold this lead, only to concede 2 in the dying minutes. Same old routine, but wouldn't miss it for the World. 

Wednesday 5 Luton 0

Back on track with Harris and Fletch having a field day. 

5 hours ago, theowlsman said:

2-0 win. Reach to get on the scoresheet.

9 points from 12 and back to promotion form.

Will be the most important game of the season too.

Until the next one.

and the one after that...rinse and repeat until the end of the season.

We’ll be 3-1 down due to some dodgy refereeing.......a fan will run on the pitch and towards the ref....Gary Megson will intervene and stop the fan getting to the ref.....10 minutes later the ref will repay that by sending him off ......and we’ll come back to draw 3-3

Either that or Terry Curran will rip them a new one in a 3-0 win and be on the verge of an England call up despite being a 2nd division player.....because it was on match of the day

Edited by Ian