Whats gonna happen against Luton then?

Got to take the game to Luton, it’s not an easy game at all. They play a narrow diamond formation, so I think that suits our wingers getting 1v 1 with their full backs.

One thing I hope is Bullen doesn’t make a load of changes due to combat Luton’s strengths like he did at Millwall. We should have them worrying about us, not trying to play every team at their own game. 

6 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Got to take the game to Luton, it’s not an easy game at all. They play a narrow diamond formation, so I think that suits our wingers getting 1v 1 with their full backs.

One thing I hope is Bullen doesn’t make a load of changes due to combat Luton’s strengths like he did at Millwall. We should have them worrying about us, not trying to play every team at their own game. 

Changes will be more due to 3 games in a week than anything else. Luongo for Hutch maybe and Bannan in for Lee, Iorfa dropped maybe.

31 minutes ago, prowl said:

Changes will be more due to 3 games in a week than anything else. Luongo for Hutch maybe and Bannan in for Lee, Iorfa dropped maybe.

Yeah I don’t mind natural changes. I meant more similar to the other day with playing Iorfa to counter Millwalls aerial threat and then dragging him off at half time. Bannan has to play, I think Reach will be back out wide. 

Guest Ferkorf
2 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Whats score gonna be?

Whats gonna happen? 

Is it a tough game or one we should be winning? 

4-1 Wednesday

We will go one down then at half time Bullen gets hold of the announcers mic and speaks to the Wednesday fans 'I can't do this on my own but I know some friends who can help'  Out walks Nigel Worthington strutting down toward the kop like Vince Mcmahon and Ozzie Owl takes off his outfit to reveal hes really Chrissy Waddle. They are Bullys new assistants. Nuhiu gets an absolutely massive stonk about this whole situation then replaces Fletcher at half time and goes on to score 4 to thrash luton.

Wednesday fans go into a frenzy.

Hms pissshhh the league sets sail once again

59 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Jacob Butterfield plays for them WTF:

Why on earth do I find that strangely worrying?

A bloke who I watched do absolutely Jack for a season??

All of a sudden I'm thinkin'

"Ohhh...Butterfield!!!"

I need to give me head a shake...

Its what Wednesday do to you.....

• Haha 1