Massimo Luongo & Jacob Murphy

1 minute ago, ChapSmurf said:

Just heard the same thing from a live Sky Sports feed from NUFC. Also Aarons potentially.

1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

Also on SSN!

Murphy on his way down, but also said us along with Wigan are interested in Aarons!

We will get one, not sure which one!

Yeah, not sure why or if we'd want both!!???

Thought we'd be back in for Achraf Lazaar, to be fair. Reports suggest nufc happy to offload & we desperate for a LB!?

2 minutes ago, tommycockles said:

Yeah, not sure why or if we'd want both!!???

Thought we'd be back in for Achraf Lazaar, to be fair. Reports suggest nufc happy to offload & we desperate for a LB!?

I thought we would be back in for him too. I'd go for Lazaar over Aarons just to cover the LB position, although if he can keep himself fit, Aarons is a good addition to the squad.

3 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Is this Bruces’ way of saying sorry lol 

I know this is a tongue-in-cheek comment, but I don't think you are far off. Add Ashley in to the mix and maybe this is part of the SB debacle.

28 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

I wouldn't mind either. Both would give us balance and competition for places. It's more about getting players to fit both would suit us and give us extra pace. Newcastle fans seem more disappointed in losing Aarons by the sounds of it. After he appeared in all their friendlies and were hoping for him to be involved in their opening day squad.

Couldn't agree more. Imagine 2 wingers in the squad?

MADNESS!

• Like 1

Guest addedtime
2 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Couldn't agree more. Imagine 2 wingers in the squad?

MADNESS!

You mean like.......one on each wing???? 

It'd be total disrespect for how the game should be played.

Murphy’s stats as a Championship right-winger really impressive.

47 matches

11 goals

10 assists

The only odd thing is having Reach who we assume will play 40/42 games, leaving Harris, Forestieri and Murphy to share the other wing?

12 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

I know this is a tongue-in-cheek comment, but I don't think you are far off. Add Ashley in to the mix and maybe this is part of the SB debacle.

Wasn’t tongue in cheek actually, I genuinely think that’s part of it. You’re probably right 

8 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

47 matches

11 goals

10 assists

The only odd thing is having Reach who we assume will play 40/42 games, leaving Harris, Forestieri and Murphy to share the other wing?

Maybe Reach is on his way too?

8 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

47 matches

11 goals

10 assists

With the amount of games we have, Reach won’t always be at full fitness. We regularly have to play on a Saturday and then again on a Tuesday, so it helps to rotate.