Massimo Luongo & Jacob Murphy

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Loves a tackle and is a 110% man in the sense of similarities to Hutch, I’d argue there slightly different players though and may even compliment each other 

Pelupessy is a limited footballer but he could be useful to bring on in place of tired legs, doesn’t do a terrible job 

Similar in style and attitude to john fleck. With him on board we'll have 4 midfielders who are committed, work hard and have plenty of quality. Starting to like the balance of the squad. Also has a decent shot on him.

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Any moment now we'll get some sort of Twatter video reveal with Luongo fighting off Donkey Kong to 'Level Up'.

Well they were about to announce him until you've posted this. 

They've got the media team creating this as we speak, expect the announcement at 4am!

Thanks for that! 

Just now, kilbyj said:

Well they were about to announce him until you've posted this. 

They've got the media team creating this as we speak, expect the announcement at 4am!

Thanks for that! 

I was going to say, weve not had chance to knock up some gifs yet. Explains alot. 

Just now, Maddogbob said:

I was going to say, weve not had chance to knock up some gifs yet. Explains alot. 

Let's hope they beat the deadline. 

I'd rather not sign them if we don't have the gifs and announcement vids ready. 

Hector should be good though we can just reuse last year's. 

1 hour ago, camffiti said:

This backs up exactly what I said re winning fouls. 

I'm not going to criticise your pedantically narrow view of the word poacher, because you may be on the spectrum or something. So I'll just leave it there 

Haha, are you 12? We're talking about football, no need to get upset mate

1 hour ago, camffiti said:

This backs up exactly what I said re winning fouls. 

I'm not going to criticise your pedantically narrow view of the word poacher, because you may be on the spectrum or something. So I'll just leave it there 

Also you should realise due to sheer number of users on here it's quite likely that some are on the spectrum, it's a bit out of order to them to use it as an insult

6 minutes ago, fingyfop said:

Haha, are you 12? We're talking about football, no need to get upset mate

Not upset 

It's just the most common / logical reasoning for your behaviour. 

So out of respect, I wont even flounce at your 12 year old comment lol

1 minute ago, fingyfop said:

Also you should realise due to sheer number of users on here it's quite likely that some are on the spectrum, it's a bit out of order to them to use it as an insult

It's not an insult

It's a common trait of people on the spectrum ... I would know 

I don't feel intitled to be offended by facts. So I'm trying to remain respectful and stick to football