Massimo Luongo & Jacob Murphy

1 hour ago, Philb125 said:

Was thinking about this earlier... if we continue to play 3 centre midfielders thats 46 x 3 games to cover using Bazza, Hutch, Lee and Joey as it stands. Split that up, its 138 games so if bannan plays in 40 thats 98 games to share between the other 3 that we have. lets assume Hutch and Lee get through 35 each (which I'm not sure they will) that's 28 starts for Joey!

This should have its own thread! The basic grasp of Maths on this site for some is not brilliant! Looking at the maths I am now worried with what we have, 35 starts each for Lee and Hutch that’s ambitious, might be lucky to get 25 each and that would lead to Joey starting 48 games which isn’t even possible, and a frightening prospect, so in conclusion we definitely need another CM

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Shot down in flames. said:

This should have its own thread! The basic grasp of Maths on this site for some is not brilliant!

A lot on here don’t even have a basic grasp of reality.......you expect too much. lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Shot down in flames. said:

This should have its own thread! The basic grasp of Maths on this site for some is not brilliant! Looking at the maths I am now worried with what we have, 35 starts each for Lee and Hutch that’s ambitious, might be lucky to get 25 each and that would lead to Joey starting 48 games which isn’t even possible, and a frightening prospect, so in conclusion we definitely need another CM

That doesnt include cup games either, so thats another 3 or 4......

49 minutes ago, camffiti said:

Exactly. 

The types of goals he scores, rarely relate to his pace

His pace is used to win fouls. Not beat players, cross quality balls & score Henry like goals 

Once again, I'm not saying he's a bad player. I was talking about the way he uses (& doesn't use) his pace 

Re the use of the word 'poacher' ... Somethings shouldn't need explaining in such detail, unless I'm dealing with pendantry trolls 

5th highest for dribbles in the league last season, about the same as Salah, not bad for a poacher

image.thumb.png.a0d7d3dd5833ce09e109f1ac269a02f1.png

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Am I the only one waiting for a maquette FJ9 style signing? Have we spent £350k yet?:duntmatter:

Saido Berahino lol

6 hours ago, Liam_Baggies said:

Murphy is garbage. We had the miss-fortune of putting up with him last season.

He has the heart & testicles the size of a pea. 

I'd rather you put faith in your academy then sign players on relatively good wages whom will offer nothing. 

32 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

I liked Murphy he had a hard act to follow in Harvey Barnes, but, he was very good. A decent signing if you get him

Well I'm glad that's cleared that up then!!!!! Thanks to our 2 resident WBA owls

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Brando17 said:

no chance,unless Bruce insists

Clearly is a chance, there’s nowt special about Bristol , Derby or Huddersfield 

10 minutes ago, Caicos Owl said:

Well I'm glad that's cleared that up then!!!!! Thanks to our 2 resident WBA owls

He wasn't Barnes and didn't do the stuff Barnes did personally I didn't think he was that bad