The Star Looking To Recruit A " Sheffield Wednesday Writer "

Guest Ferkorf

Rowett iz the knew Sheffield Wednesday maneger but fanz are mad that houghton and megson wernt considered.

Acording to ... on owlsmad rowet was appointed earylier this weak. Lots of fanz lumped on and went 2 dizneyland with defcon chansiri.

In over news sheffield united are the best and wilder is a sex god.

Think I'd do a cracking job tbh.

15 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

Rowett iz the knew Sheffield Wednesday maneger but fanz are mad that houghton and megson wernt considered.

Acording to ... on owlsmad rowet was appointed earylier this weak. Lots of fanz lumped on and went 2 dizneyland with defcon chansiri.

In over news sheffield united are the best and wilder is a sex god.

Think I'd do a cracking job tbh.

You won’t even get an interview mate. Grammar, spelling and objectivity waaay too good.

6 hours ago, bobness said:

Many years ago I interviewed somewhere that required "excellent grammer", as stated in the job description. When the interview was done I asked when they were going to bring up the intentional misspelling cleverly slotted in the job post, as I imagined it was some sort of trick (job seekers are a paranoid lot, see). 

Turned out the misspelling was not intentional. And apparently they don't hand out jobs to smart arses either...

Brilliant.

So can I just get this straight.

Papers like the sun and the mirror are rubbish cos they just make stuff up that isn't true.

But papers like the Sheff Star and Dom Howson in particular are rubbish cos they only report on things that might be or are true? 

We're hardly a club that embraces transparency are we 

Edited by poite

The OT analysis of the website is spot on. Just a couple of suggestions from the print edition.

1) They get names, places, dates wrong all the time.

3) They obsessively print people's age see 2 above.

C) They side with gobby complainants over and against sensible thoughtful people and in defiance of all normal societal rules.

Hope that helps.

I watched that show with Biggs.

You know, the one where it looks like family have come to visit him? Sheffield Today? Alan Biggs: sitting on the fence? Anyway, it is him, that weird little United fan and two guests. 

This week it was Doom Howson and Danny Hall. The latter is James Shield's underling and a massive Dem Blades fan.

Like watching paint dry. Honestly, I think there's more credible information on here.

Bit what really got me is Danny Hall has now released a second book on Dem Blades. Better yet, he's doing a book signing today. 

Apparently, Doom's book is on hold. Cant wait...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Advert uses ‘are’ instead of ‘our’.

FFS.

65F34833-2844-4A92-8AC9-B9A91A49BCD5.png

Must mention they lost in the playoffs, twice, and manager left Owls in the lurch in every article.
Must also have good imagination to make up stories on slow news days.
Experience not essential (but secretly JPress would prefer a blunt supporter)

1 minute ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Genuinely tempted to apply if only to be the equivalent of James ‘Goebells’ Shield.

Him and his rotund minnion, Danny Halls. 

Appreciate you have to keep the clubs on side, but they might as well publish photos of the pair of them sucking on Wilder's balls. 

• Haha 1