The Star Looking To Recruit A " Sheffield Wednesday Writer "

The vast majority of OT readers need not apply, as the job will involve going to Wednesday matches, home & away.

:duntmatter: 

Also, anyone with loads of posts on OT must understand, this doesn't make them good writers. They just want to be heard. There's a difference. Probably something to do with their childhood. 

See 'Thomas Dolby - Hyperactive' on youtube.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, SiJ said:

I watched that show with Biggs.

You know, the one where it looks like family have come to visit him? Sheffield Today? Alan Biggs: sitting on the fence? Anyway, it is him, that weird little United fan and two guests. 

This week it was Doom Howson and Danny Hall. The latter is James Shield's underling and a massive Dem Blades fan.

Like watching paint dry. Honestly, I think there's more credible information on here.

Bit what really got me is Danny Hall has now released a second book on Dem Blades. Better yet, he's doing a book signing today. 

Apparently, Doom's book is on hold. Cant wait...

I sat through most of it ... well, some of it

Can't help wondering how much amphetamine the studio staff had put in Howson's tea?

They couldn't shut him up!

Biggsy tried talking over him loads of times, but that didn't work

Only plus side for them - he'd have left the cakes and biscuits untouched

6 hours ago, Ferkorf said:

Rowett iz the knew Sheffield Wednesday maneger but fanz are mad that houghton and megson wernt considered.

Acording to ... on owlsmad rowet was appointed earylier this weak. Lots of fanz lumped on and went 2 dizneyland with defcon chansiri.

In over news sheffield united are the best and wilder is a sex god.

Think I'd do a cracking job tbh.

Yeah, but you've just plagiarised an article from HITC. I'm sure The Star will Google search each sample entry, so can't see that working.  

56 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

They need someone controversial, who's been banned from this forum 5 times by the Belfast Dictator. That will get people buying it again.

Was thinking more along the lines of Penguin

1 minute ago, Yellowbelly said:

I’m one of only half a dozen posters on here who knows how to spell our potential managers name - Chris Hughton. Do I get  the job?

According to a poster in another thread it's not spelt like that, it's spelt Rowett. :ph34r:

• Haha 1