Not going to be Hughton

Guest Bulgaria
32 minutes ago, steelowl said:

given it's true Hughton has turned it down I dont fancy any of the ones in that list 

Oh I dunno, Van Brocklehurst, or whatever his name is looks nice in a white tee and jeans.

I’d honestly would go for Megson with some of the names mentioned. Obviously, Hughton was the stand out candidate and should have been our priority. It will be a huge disappointment if he turns us down.

Chansiri won’t go for Monk due to recent dodgy dealings, Rowett had a very bad time at stoke. Don’t want zola at all, don’t see him as a manager. Pearson is a fruitcake. Big Sam and Moyes are out of reach - they wouldn’t take it. 

If that report is true, the better we know right off the bat and can start looking at candidates who are interested. 

I'll cry if we end up with a Pulis or Rowett though. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I’d honestly would go for Megson with some of the names mentioned. Obviously, Hughton was the stand out candidate and should have been our priority. It will be a huge disappointment if he turns us down.

Chansiri won’t go for Monk due to recent dodgy dealings, Rowett had a very bad time at stoke. Don’t want zola at all, don’t see him as a manager. Pearson is a fruitcake. Big Sam and Moyes are out of reach - they wouldn’t take it. 

I know this won’t be popular, but I wouldn’t be disappointed with Pulis, who would definitely bring in his favourite Assistant!!