Not going to be Hughton

Guest mkowl

Actually given what has happened with Bruce my main reservation was that 4 months down the line the same could happen.

My other was that Brighton played total turgid football in the games I saw and their fans seemed to be delighted he had gone

7 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Personally don’t think he can expect a premier league job. I’m still hopeful that we can land him and he’s the stand out candidate for Wednesday. He has a similar standing to Bruce - top end championship manager/very low end premier manager. However one looks after himself and the other fills himself with burgers and kebabs. 

Agreed, he's not exactly got a worldwide reputation...no one will have heard of him outside England. To think he can just walk into Prem jobs is lunacy, we would've been a great fit for Houghton. Bad mistake him turning it down.

Now who the hell are we going to go for? Still wish we could keep Bruce...the thrower.

1 minute ago, Mr. Chow said:

Proper itk... Give it a rest until its Offical especially after these last few days 

Do you think we will announce SB's  departure before we get a replacement in. Then again before tomorrows friendly?

Guest domSWFC
6 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

Bit optimistic but arteta learnt from the best 

Learnt from Wenger? He's out of work 

Or learnt from Moyes? Also out of work

Arteta manager, Wenger DOF, Moyes Assistant. Nailed on.