Not going to be Hughton

49 minutes ago, MichaelSwfc1867 said:

Apparently we’ve approached him and he’s turned it down, story to break shortly. 

But Kev you said the new manager was all lined up and he’d visited the training ground??UTO :duntmatter:

6 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

Great manager but we are not what he is looking for at this stage of his career. We need someone who is younger and hungrier...Van bronckhurst would be a major coup, failing that cook or strudel for me. 

We need to get it done asap, but when I'm recruiting I always stick to a simple rule, rather a hole than an arseole...

Apple?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Chris Hughton snubs becoming next Sheffield Wednesday boss

Chris Hughton has turned down the chance to become the next Sheffield Wednesday boss.

Former Brighton boss Hughton is the odds-on favourite with the bookies to take over from Steve Bruce who is heading to Newcastle.

But Mirror Sport can reveal Hughton has already turned down an approach and is not in the running, believing it was not the right job or the right time.

Hughton has gained an outstanding reputation of getting clubs promoted into the Premier League and then being a first class manager having worked wonders at Brighton and Newcastle.

There will be no shortage after his departure from Brighton in the summer and he has admitted he wants a return to management but it will not be with Wednesday.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-live-maguire-coutinho-17678250?3

After all the journalistic ITK articles I’ve read over the last 5 days I fully expect Hughton to be confirmed before the end of Emmerdale!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Chris Hughton snubs becoming next Sheffield Wednesday boss

Chris Hughton has turned down the chance to become the next Sheffield Wednesday boss.

Former Brighton boss Hughton is the odds-on favourite with the bookies to take over from Steve Bruce who is heading to Newcastle.

But Mirror Sport can reveal Hughton has already turned down an approach and is not in the running, believing it was not the right job or the right time.

Hughton has gained an outstanding reputation of getting clubs promoted into the Premier League and then being a first class manager having worked wonders at Brighton and Newcastle.

There will be no shortage after his departure from Brighton in the summer and he has admitted he wants a return to management but it will not be with Wednesday.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-live-maguire-coutinho-17678250?3

Good. Not the right fit for us.