Strange if true

To be honest I would rather he left now than stayed

If he really wanted to be here he would have put to bed all the rumours instead of letting it drag on

3 weeks away from the start of the season and we have all this going on. Absolutly ridiculous

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IWEDFM said:

Strange if true

If he really wanted to be here he would have put to bed all the rumours instead of letting it drag on

3 weeks away from the start of the season and we have all this going on. Absolutly ridiculous

hes done nothing wrong

someone asks to talk to him its not a crime

3 minutes ago, IWEDFM said:

Strange if true

I agree but only if what has been said on here is true... which is a big IF. 

Bizzare times.

We've even got dem blavges slagging him off on twitter now...

4 minutes ago, IWEDFM said:

Strange if true

Why cut your nose of to spite your face? If Bruce were to choose to stay it would be by far the best thing for us.

Just now, Mystic Neg said:

Why cut your nose of to spite your face? If Bruce were to choose to stay it would be by far the best thing for us.

Also, we're still paying the guy £2m per year plus his entourage, why lose vital pre season prep, especially with a game coming up.

If anything this situation proves that journalists / the media generally don't know the ins and outs of what's going on. A lot of speculation with no one really knowing the truth. I'll wait until anything official is announced until then anything could happen.

1 minute ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Still prefer to think this whole business has been concocted by a greedy, opportunist agent and a mischievous journalist hellbent on stirring things up on Tyneside  :dry:

Quite possibly, it is rare for the bookies and sky to get all this so wrong though. I don't have any hard feelings if Bruce were to go. 

Saying things like 'I don't want him anywhere near our club now' would be like dumping your fit other half in a bar because a minger pinched their bottom. 

If Bruce decides to stay at Hillsborough I'd be delighted. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sweet Shezza said:

Sky and the papers have air time to fill. 

No evidence, run a story based on rumour. 

And a minority of idiots on here have their torches and pitch forks out for Stevie. 

Bruce could quite easily stop the rumour..

1 minute ago, akbuk said:

Why doesn't he end the speculation 

To be fair if he genuinely didn't start the speculation why should he get drawn in. You can't spend your time reacting to every crazy thing said in the media.