1 minute ago, Simon78 said:

Steve arrived at the training ground this morning on time, normal service by the look of it

If so, this is getting more surreal by the hour. He'll have no credibility left at all. 

Guest wilyfox

To say "I've screwed you all. Goodbye"

black eye from Odubajo, headbutt from Börner, punch in nuts from Harris, and a leg-breaker from Hutchinson. 

Just now, wilyfox said:

To say "I've screwed you all. Goodbye"

black eye from Odubajo, headbutt from Börner, punch in nuts from Harris, and a leg-breaker from Hutchinson. 

Careful, it sounds like a good idea until you accidentally catch someone in the eye 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

If I was DC, and Steve was on his way, I'd not let him anywhere near Middlewood.

This gets more bizarre by the minute.

He's taking training.

I know where you're coming from, but perhaps as far as Chansiri is concerned, Bruce isn't on his way until Newcastle stump up enough compensation.

He's still being paid as our manager, I assume.

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I know where you're coming from, but perhaps as far as Chansiri is concerned, Bruce isn't on his way until Newcastle stump up enough compensation.

He's still being paid as our manager, I assume.

I agree, business as usual sends the right message rather than weakening our position. 

Until they pay up, he's expected to do his job for as long as DC still wants him.