If Ashley pays the compo he's off. If he doesnt then he stays here. Can't blame Bruce for wanting a PL job, can't blame Chansiri for insisting on as much compo as possible. If he stays I'll be happy...if he goes we have a few million to help our finances

Just now, marble said:

If Ashley pays the compo he's off. If he doesnt then he stays here. Can't blame Bruce for wanting a PL job, can't blame Chansiri for insisting on as much compo as possible. If he stays I'll be happy...if he goes we have a few million to help our finances

Spot on 

4 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

BREAKING: Fracas at training ground as Sam Winnall and Fernando Forestieri team up to throw cabbages at Steve Bruce's head.

Nuhiu had a go but missed, although ironically did  hit a barn door.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Feel free to neg away Nuhiu lovers  :biggrin: 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, bassdrinker said:

The bookies have got it spot on though. Their job is to balance a book according to the weight of money gambled.

I know very little about bookies, think I meant as an indicator for it to end up being wrong when it's odds on or they stop taking money

5 minutes ago, marble said:

Nailed it

26 minutes ago, Sweet Shezza said:

No evidence he has spoken to Newcastle. 

No official approach. 

Why wouldn’t he take training? 

Gastroenteritis?

Using up his holiday days?

Duvet day?

Flexi hours?

2 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

I know very little about bookies, think I meant as an indicator for it to end up being wrong when it's odds on or they stop taking money

2 bookies have closed book on Bruce...last time i looked sky went 1/20. No fooooker will bet at them odds, particularly cos their max pay out is 50k...but they will be taking dribs and drabs on others

11 minutes ago, bassdrinker said:

The bookies have got it spot on though. Their job is to balance a book according to the weight of money gambled.

True but as an ex employee of William Hill they also fix odds encouraging people to gamble knowing that the favourite is not going to win.  An evil industry if ever there was one.  Oh and also if you win a lot they ban you!  Glad I got out.

2 minutes ago, Standidno said:

Be gone by end of weekend. Itk

That’s what sky bloke said yesterday, he’s not going to make the China flight so no rush. That’s why he’s at training it’s his job! get team ready for game, make final instructions leave on Sunday 

5 minutes ago, Mus said:

True but as an ex employee of William Hill they also fix odds encouraging people to gamble knowing that the favourite is not going to win.  An evil industry if ever there was one.  Oh and also if you win a lot they ban you!  Glad I got out.

How would a bookie know what Bruce is thinking..and @ 1/20 ain't going to encourage many...though i agree they are bent