Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

6 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Bruce is no Wednesday fan and owes us nothing. It’s what he lives and breathes every day of his life and if he’s not enjoying it at Wednesday and he has an opportunity to leave, that’s his decision.

While at the same time avin it off in Portugal, having selfies with fans...then tekin his foookin dog for a walk. While all the time scheming and planning his foook off tactics.

Why not choose to leave earlier if he hated it so much?

He signed a contract in good faith he should stand to it.

He's a tw@t

Just now, Kanye West said:

I’ll have whatever you’re drinking pal, I think it’s pretty common knowledge now he’s off. 

I think your “source” is having you on. 

Like I've stated previously.

If I'm wrong I'll never post on Owlstalk again.

29 minutes ago, Chris_B_SWFC said:

Because its all just jobs and money to them.

If you could switch jobs every year while doubling your salary with little to no risk to your future chances of landing a job, then you’d do it. 

Same for football managers. The wages are amplified and the rules are skewed, but the idea is the same. 

It's not the same for high earners.. your argument is a fallacy.

1 minute ago, Owlinmad said:

Why do you say that ?

What has he done ?

Haha.

Well I assume that all the news media reports are true and he has been holding talks with Newcastle after asking chansiri if he can leave..

Am I wrong ?

5 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

This forum is more confusing, surreal and bonkers than old school Twin Peaks :ph34r: 

178 pages and all we have to go on is 3 or 4 news snippets, someone talking cr@p on twitter and Harry Gration saying Wednesday players will be training tomorrow.

Sure this forum is turning into a self help therapy group akin to the one in Cuckoos Nest

Edited by HIGHERSTATE
  • Haha 1

I’d normally be quite hesitant in believing rumours but there’s no way this is getting so much coverage without there being any substance. 

Just now, 2roland2 said:

Chris Wilder was worried about our chances of gaining ground on them when Bruce came in, he will be laughing his piggy socks off now if he goes,  really and honestly though Newcastle might have shown some interest in him. 

Genuinely don't have time to worry about what they think

Mate.. I know you've posted in good faith.. just admit you might be wrong and crack on with posting.

Even if you're correct.. Bruce doesn't stand a chance here..

• Thanks 1

Just now, Fuzzy logics said:

Until we are officially told otherwise he is still SWFC manager. Lets have some decorum boys and girls.

We're not Geordies after all...

He’s done here

I hope Chansiri sends him packing if it all falls through

• Like 1

Just now, HIGHERSTATE said:

If he does stay they'll be a giddying weird mixed reaction of spite, denial and relief

He has shown his true colours. If he doesn't leave now he will do this again.

Get rid. Cash in. Move on.

Guest LondonOwl313
3 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Haha.

Well I assume that all the news media reports are true and he has been holding talks with Newcastle after asking chansiri if he can leave..

Am I wrong ?

If you were a football manager, say of Donnie Rovers, and then Wednesday came calling, your club, a division higher and for more money, would you tell them no you’re not interested? Doubt it tbh

There’s obviously interest.. would imagine that he’ll have asked Chansiri if he can speak to them and see what they’ve got to say. Doesn’t mean Newcastle will be happy to pay the compensation or that he’ll actually want to go after talking to them and seeing what the terms are. He’s not stupid, he’s just been sacked by Villa where the fans had an irrational dislike towards him and now he’s at Wednesday he’ll have seen that the fans are onside. There’s every chance he decides it’s not for him and he stays, we just don’t know. Can’t have a go at the guy either way and if he stays, we should all just put it behind us and focus on the hopefully positive results on the pitch