Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

Nothing’s done in Football until it’s done

Ashley is a strange man, and definitely doesn’t want to part with a single penny in compensation , he will be lucky if Chansiri plays ball 

So we now know the following:

He has been in Manchester Newcastle Sheffield and faro in the last 24 hours. 

He will be at a press conference in Newcastle tomorrow at 12. Or taking training at Hillsboro. 

He will be flying to China with the Newcastle team on Saturday. Or not. 

Chansiriv has given Newcastle permission to talk to him or he has refused or he has agreed subject to compensation being paid. 

Bruce left Hillsborough today in a chauffeur driven limo/ a helicopter/ a jump jet to travel to Newcastle Worksop Manchester or manton or to take his dog for a walk. 

Think ive covered most options. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, 442 said:

Anybody who wants to put Bullen in charge can fuuck off to wherever Abdi has Fuucked off to

I wish people would give over with this, Bully is a top bloke and always here to help the club out but he’s made it well known he has no wish to manage full time 

gi’or with the digs against a bloke who would do owt for this club 

9 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

For the past few nights just before I go to bed I read a post from you that gets me all excited thinking Bruce will stay. 

His source has never been right about anything before so seems unlikely now. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Royal_D said:

I wish people would give over with this, Bully is a top bloke and always here to help the club out but he’s made it well known he has no wish to manage full time 

gi’or with the digs against a bloke who would do owt for this club 

Top bloke or not it’d be a disaster

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

The more I think about it the more I find Newcastle wanting Bruce such a strange decision. 

He’s a cheap option until they get taken over - Bruce will give it all for his boyhood team and then get paid out slot of money by new owners when they sack him for their own choice if manager - just hope no one comes in to buy them and they go down or Bruce gets sacked or ideally walks because the fans start chucking veg at him ...

1 minute ago, 442 said:

Top bloke or not it’d be a disaster

For the love of god , it would never happen , Lee wouldn’t take it on 

What he will do though is step into the breach once again while the club finds it feet, that’s what people who care about this football club do 

So we have the whole of the sports media in Britain. Numerous social media sources. 

Loads of posts on here saying stuff has happened, some ITK. 

Then we have owlinmad saying the opposite.

If he turns out to be right he becomes ITK1 on this site with a gold badge on his avatar. 

But something tells me it's more likely he won't and he won't be posting on here anymore.

Edited by Beholder

4 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

What he will do though is step into the breach once again while the club finds it feet, that’s what people who care about this football club do 

Well said

Why the need to bash Bullen at a time when he has always stepped in to help and after our gaffer has done the dirty I don’t know

5 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

For the love of god, I’m having a pop at the tarts who are clamouring for him to be our next permanent manager. 

You’d have seen that if you’d taken his c0ck out your mouth for a second 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Plonk said:

So we now know the following:

He has been in Manchester Newcastle Sheffield and faro in the last 24 hours. 

He will be at a press conference in Newcastle tomorrow at 12. Or taking training at Hillsboro. 

He will be flying to China with the Newcastle team on Saturday. Or not. 

Chansiriv has given Newcastle permission to talk to him or he has refused or he has agreed subject to compensation being paid. 

Bruce left Hillsborough today in a chauffeur driven limo/ a helicopter/ a jump jet to travel to Newcastle Worksop Manchester or manton or to take his dog for a walk. 

Think ive covered most options. 

It's a shame that SBs manifest silence has forced you to make this post..:Sid:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 442 said:

For the love of god, I’m having a pop at the tarts who are clamouring for him to be our next permanent manager. 

You’d have seen that if you’d taken his c0ck out your mouth for a second 

gip

1 minute ago, Beholder said:

So we have the whole of the sports media in Britain. Numerous social media sources. 

Loads of posts on here suffering stuff had happened, some ITK. 

Then we have owlinmad saying the opposite.

If he turns out to be right he becomes ITK1 on this site with a gold badge on his avatar. 

But something tells me it's more likely he won't be posting on here anymore.

Got to admire the lad's faith and belief/loyalty...………….Keep posting mate, we can't always be right!

Genuine question, apologies if already asked but I’m not reading 181 pages of pram-decluttering to find out - *if* Bruce goes, are we assuming it’s a given that he’ll take the other Steves with him? Any thoughts on that either way?

Hope we get to see what Mr Strudwick brings at any rate, was very encouraged by his interview chat the other day.