Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

Somebody once told me you should take a job based on the people you'll be working for, not what firm it is. 

Reckon that's sumat Bruce should consider before leaping in wi the boyhood dream stuff. 

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

2 minutes ago, 442 said:

For the love of god, I’m having a pop at the tarts who are clamouring for him to be our next permanent manager. 

You’d have seen that if you’d taken his c0ck out your mouth for a second 

Just don’t see the need to pull down Lee, no he shouldn’t be the next manager and nor does he wanna be , but deserves a bit of respect for the commitment he shows this club and constantly bringing up his credentials for a job he doesn’t want just gets tiresome 

I'm just hoping a deal gets agreed at this point so we can move on, bring in a replacement and sign those few extra players the squad needs.

If he stays things will turn sour pretty quickly should we have a bit of a blip at some stage this season

Shows that loyalty has completely gone from football nowadays. In past chairmen could just say no he's staying, now it becomes the norm so Bruce will think I haven't done anything wrong really and leave with a clear consience.

It's times like this that remind me how much I hate modern day football. It flipping stinks and reduces my love in the game and team.

Guest Bulgaria
5 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Well said

Why the need to bash Bullen at a time when he has always stepped in to help and after our gaffer has done the dirty I don’t know

As much as I admire Bullen, one highly doubts he is helping out SWFC for free. 

These things are normally wrapped up sharpish - this is taking a little bit of time (does anyone actually know what is going on)  bookies still taking odds albeit at 1/10 

If he is still our manager by Saturday i don't think he will go 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Just don’t see the need to pull down Lee, no he shouldn’t be the next manager and nor does he wanna be , but deserves a bit of respect for the commitment he shows this club and constantly bringing up his credentials for a job he doesn’t want just gets tiresome 

Apart from achieving promotion with us as a player I’m struggling to think what else he’s achieved with us.

He might show a bit of passion but so have countless others. He’s comfortable in his job, this city and his other ventures. He’s adding nothing to Sheffield Wednesday, past his expiry date with this club.

Guest Bulgaria
9 minutes ago, 442 said:

For the love of god, I’m having a pop at the tarts who are clamouring for him to be our next permanent manager. 

You’d have seen that if you’d taken his c0ck out your mouth for a second 

Hate to admit it but that's given me the reyt giggles.

1 minute ago, Bulgaria said:

As much as I admire Bullen, one highly doubts he is helping out SWFC for free. 

He’s really not on big money, far from it 

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I did suggest somewhere earlier ( can't remember where there are so many threads) that we offer one of the other 2 Steve's the managers job. That will knacker SB's back room staff arrangements. Hopefully Strudwick will stay. 

Great idea, give us a mediocre manager just to spite Bruce. 

• Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria
Just now, Royal_D said:

He’s really not on big money, far from it 

Bet he wouldn't swap his car for my 1992 Isuzu Trooper 3.1 duty.

Just now, A12owl said:

I did suggest somewhere earlier ( can't remember where there are so many threads) that we offer one of the other 2 Steve's the managers job. That will knacker SB's back room staff arrangements. Hopefully Strudwick will stay. 

Cheers, interesting thought. You’re not kidding about the other threads! At this rate @OWLSTALK will be able to sort any remaining FFP hassles by this time next week...

:Sid:

BB184084-BD70-475C-A11D-36E75E849C88.thumb.jpeg.f34d5bc1bb186f6e1f9ef7fe43c5a9d8.jpeg

1 minute ago, Bulgaria said:

Bet he wouldn't swap his car for my 1992 Isuzu Trooper 3.1 duty.

Bet he wouldn’t have to run his own business alongside the coaching job if he was on big bucks either 

Guest Bulgaria
Just now, Royal_D said:

Bet he wouldn’t have to run his own business alongside the coaching job if he was on big bucks either 

I don't suppose his other business is a car repair shop is it, as the Trooper is belching some reyt smoke and making a thudding sound as loud as Steve Bruce's new pay packet when landing on his Cashmere door mat?