Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

Perhaps tomorrow will be the day this all gets sorted. Let’s hope one way or another it is so we can move on and get planning for the new season. All this upheaval is the last thing we needed. I love this club, that’s why this is pi$$ing me off so much. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

If he doesn't take it, then I just don't see how he walks back into S6 as manager. 

The players would know he wanted out and I'd suspect they'd stop playing for him. 

His relationship with a sizeable portion of fans would be tenuous at best. 

The whole thing would be extremely toxic and would only end one way. 

Just now, SiJ said:

If he doesn't take it, then I just don't see how he walks back into S6 as manager. 

The players would know he wanted out and I'd suspect they'd stop playing for him. 

His relationship with a sizeable portion of fans would be tenuous at best. 

The whole thing would be extremely toxic and would only end one way. 

Yep, agreed 

He’s made his bed by begging for the job, he now needs to show Chansiri/the club and the fans a tiny little bit of respect and make sure his boy Ashley gets this settled tomorrow before he completely ruins Pre Season for the players and the club 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Yep, agreed 

He’s made his bed by begging for the job, he now needs to show Chansiri/the club and the fans a tiny little bit of respect and make sure his boy Ashley gets this settled tomorrow before he completely ruins Pre Season for the players and the club 

Indeed. 

Best case scenario now is it's wrapped up by tomorrow and we can move on. 

Interesting how so many of us (me included) mocked Carlos for his "my boyhood" comments in the past. 

The feeling that he would say just about anything to placate fans and endear himself. 

Well, it appears that Steve Bruce isn't all that much different. 

"oooh, I was well impressed by that crowd at Wembley...I'd really fancy managing this club one day" etc. 

Hollow words. 

Just now, upperwinngardensowl said:

I think Monk is now toxic following all the stuff that’s come out about his alleged cosy transfer dealings

Yeah, wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. 

What we don't need it Monk and his agent made bleeding Chansiri dry. 

Nightmare scenario. 

Just now, upperwinngardensowl said:

I think Monk is now toxic following all the stuff that’s come out about his alleged cosy transfer dealings

Hughton it is then!...……………….No doubt there will be a teaser video on Twitter tomorrow! lol

I just hope this bad feeling has got across to Steve Bruce and his team and he’s not daft enough to try and put some kind of thank you and good luck story out there tomorrow,  will turn nasty across social media that’s if it hasn’t already 

1 minute ago, Beastoftheeast said:

I’m often wrong but.. I’d take Dicanio... or Keane for the will to win... sod what anyone thinks might go wrong, I like there attitude 

Both batsh@t crazy...…………………...could work!