Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

4 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

I don't suppose his other business is a car repair shop is it, as the Trooper is belching some reyt smoke and making a thudding sound as loud as Steve Bruce's new pay packet when landing on his Cashmere door mat?

Put some old oil in and stuff a donkey in the diff....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, handworth52 said:

don't matter if Newcastle are bigger ,bruce will endure hell there ,sacked by xmas and done as a manager . the cabbage chucked at him at villa and the vile abuse he had to endure there is going to be 10000 times worse at Newcastle ,if Ashley ever leaves he would be sacked the next day ,if Ashley stays bruce would endure relentless abuse like he has never encountered . if he wants to end his football career on this note and end it bitterness let him , I hope the compo he receives from Newcastle is worth all the abuse what awaits him .

Wouldn't wish it on anyone but this is pretty much nailed on. Ending your career being despised by the fans of your boyhood club must be bad. Blue tinted glasses aside, god knows why he's doing it to himself.

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Disagree. It’s still a job. Bruce is no Wednesday fan and owes us nothing. It’s what he lives and breathes every day of his life and if he’s not enjoying it at Wednesday and he has an opportunity to leave, that’s his decision.

I’d leave my workplace if I wasn’t enjoying it and something more appealing came up. My boss might have been supportive of me etc but ultimately if I wasn’t enjoying it, I would leave

not enjoying it is rubbish, stop making excuses for him. he was telling us all how much he was enjoying preseason a couple of days ago

it is sod all to with what is happening here  it is 90% for the money and 10% because it is Newcastle, which is fine but don't blame our club for any of this

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

If people do t agree that’s fine, and I have no problem with people downvoting g or whatever. What I do t like is for no reason when I’m talking football people to have personal digs, I can’t respond to them because I will  get banned simple as yet the same people thread after thread continue to do it with no actions. 

As as I keep saying back on track and stop discussing me.

Now.. listen.. I said I'd have no further engagement with you and you're engaging with me.. I'd like it to be mutual.. I've been civil with you and I'd like you to stop responding to my posts in any way.

So what if he's talked to Newcastle, if he decides it's not for him then so be it, if he leaves we move on.

Many managers speak to clubs about opportunities and don't follow it through.

There is probably nothing to be said until it's firmed up one way or the other.

Guest Bulgaria
18 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Put some old oil in and stuff a donkey in the diff....

Tried it pal. 

Went to the local shop and the owner offered me 100 quid.

Said I could keep the Trooper.

WTF:

3 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Tried it pal. 

Went to the local shop and the owner offered me 100 quid.

Said I could keep the Trooper.

Did he accuse you of derailing the topic?

You right wing gammon faced white middle aged fascist..

Edited by Costello 77
  • Haha 2