Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

Just now, Royal_D said:

Was a tweet from a guy a few pages back , very reliable by all accounts 

They do right couldnt of picked a worse time to stitch us up

Sorry but if he leaves it’s a complete joke we have welcomed him with open arms , especially Way we have been with him after his family and personal issues etc, then first chance he gets he goes and leaves us at a crucial time 

Let’s see how it goes anyway.

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Was a tweet from a guy a few pages back , very reliable by all accounts 

The number of very reliable sources quoted in this thread, and still no one has a frigging clue what's going on.

• Thanks 1

It's looking very ominous.

Get it announced, get what you can from the fat top hat at Newcastle and get a decent management team in.

I have a soft spot for the Cowleys, on their way up, big move for them, big club for them. They can still reside in Lincoln, easy travelling to Sheffield.

No more f00king greedy journeymen with big egos.

Lets be honest, Wilder wasn't worth a poo, but look at his result.

Edited by Dronfield Blue

Guest mkowl
2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I’d like him to stay but if he goes then so what.  I’ve seen enough poo here over the years and at the end of the day it’s bast@rd football.   

Share your pragmatic view

No bugger is bigger than the club we support. I reckon I must be near on 20 managers, 1000 players and 5 chairmen

7 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Sorry but if he leaves it’s a complete joke we have welcomed him with open arms , especially Way we have been with him after his family and personal issues etc, then first chance he gets he goes and leaves us at a crucial time 

Let’s see how it goes anyway.

Allardyce told em to do one SB is about 5th choice,he's on 40k a week here,with hardly any pressure,if he want's to go fizz off life goes on

We've been well and truly walked over and disrespected by Bruce.

And we let him watch the cricket in West Indies whilst we had games in January. Bucket list my arse. 

He had zero respect for us and this confirms it.

fizz him. Fat privelidged tvvat. 

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, saywended said:

If Bruce has talked to Newcastle  then get him out the door and move on , We need someone who understands how big we are as a club , and that is easily as big as Newcastle . just under a month until the season starts  , hopefully we will miss the  Newcastle game next season as they will be in the championship.  UTO

41 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

I've had a proper bad day today fella,but you've just lightened my mood a little................................as big as Newcastle,not even at our best or them at their worst.

You know you've probably taken a misstep when someone who identifies themselves as "Deluded Owl" is telling you you're being over the top lol

Life moves on but the manner in which Bruce has behaved will leave a sour taste for me 

plenty of Managers will fancy taking this on post embargo but it’ll be upto Chansiri which direction he wants to go in 

if I had to guess at names... I suspect Mark Hughes, Gary Rowett , maybe even Pulis will all fancy it 

If he moves on then that's business - 99% of us would do the same if it was a better job, for more money and an area they'd like to be. Add to that it's his boyhood club. I'd be sick as a parrot if he left but I won't begrudge him. 

What is also business is having potential candidates in mind and identified well before he leaves - effectively having a succession strategy. 

I hope that if Bruce does leave then we have somebody lined up sharpish. We can bemoan bad luck but we are a professional football club and a business, there's always the potential for this to happen. 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Life moves on but the manner in which Bruce has behaved will leave a sour taste for me 

plenty of Managers will fancy taking this on post embargo but it’ll be upto Chansiri which direction he wants to go in 

if I had to guess at names... I suspect Mark Hughes, Gary Rowett , maybe even Pulis will all fancy it 

Hughton all day long for me.

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

All journeymen