Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

6 minutes ago, Animis said:

Maybe following this morning's meeting at Hillsborough, DC said yes, providing Ashley confirms he will pay the compensation. Maybe that's the holding point.

Yep that would make sense.

And DC should demand dosh up front..wouldn't trust ash.

Guest mkowl
Just now, sherlyegg said:

Yep that would make sense.

And DC should demand dosh up front..wouldn't trust ash.

No sale or return policy

7 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

We've signed 3 players and it's early July wtf you talking about?

Some just waffle crap without even thinking

9 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Be quite interesting to see if anyone wants to leave if bruce goes. 

Lets hope not. 

I doubt it, Westwood has been here for years and is settled in the area, and I can't see either of the new signings wanting out straight away. Still a wee pipe move by Bruce though

Ridiculous. Just when I thought things were looking up. A decent manager at the helm and looking forward to next season. Now it looks like we're back to square 1 with a new manager needed and not much time for him to bed in and sort out his team. Add in the players who stayed thinking they're playing under him and you've got some right issues to deal with. 

FFS. 

Happened before when Lee signed a new deal only for Gray to be moved on. Worked out ok for him and it all depends on who comes in now. 

Knowing what we do about DCs character and the financial clout we’ve just seen. I don’t think he will want to take it lying down. Hopefully we get someone who keeps the levels of optimism and excitement high.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

Happened before when Lee signed a new deal only for Gray to be moved on. Worked out ok for him and it all depends on who comes in now. 

Knowing what we do about DCs character and the financial clout we’ve just seen. I don’t think he will want to take it lying down. Hopefully we get someone who keeps the levels of optimism and excitement high.

IMG_8644.JPG