Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

If Bruce has talked to Newcastle  then get him out the door and move on , We need someone who understands how big we are as a club , and that is easily as big as Newcastle . just under a month until the season starts  , hopefully we will miss the  Newcastle game next season as they will be in the championship.  UTO

• Haha 2

It's a proper wee pipe move on Steve Bruce's part if it's all true. What a shame. ☹️

All I can see from this is that he's alienated loads of people in exchange for a fan base that don't want him.

Went from top geezer to absolute stinky flaps over night. 

8 minutes ago, saywended said:

If Bruce has talked to Newcastle  then get him out the door and move on , We need someone who understands how big we are as a club , and that is easily as big as Newcastle . just under a month until the season starts  , hopefully we will miss the  Newcastle game next season as they will be in the championship.  UTO

As big as Newcastle hahaha, delusion.

8 minutes ago, saywended said:

I've had a proper bad day today fella,but you've just lightened my mood a little................................as big as Newcastle,not even at our best or them at their worst.

49 minutes ago, darra said:

Can we please stop abusing each other in posts. Mods don't want to start banning people, hiding posts etc. This is a very active thread and as a result difficult to.moderate.  One thing we don't want to do.is close it. Please be civil to each other.

Or arrange a good old ding dong

11 minutes ago, saywended said:

Tell us another one fella.  That's a classic.

• Haha 1

Just not bothered...

59 minutes ago, beano said:

As you wish 2roland2

19:26

NEWCASTLE MANAGER HUNT

Newcastle appear to be closing in on Steve Bruce as their new manager this evening. Let's get an update from our reporter Keith Downie.

"I think we can say that this is looking imminent. Bruce spent this morning speaking to his Sheffield Wednesday bosses where he's asked them if he can have permission to speak to Newcastle. It's a massive task but it's a job he's always wanted. 

"He hasn't travelled up to the north east yet - I'm not expecting him tonight or tomorrow, so that would put in jeopardy his chances of joining the club on their flight to China on Saturday for the Asia Trophy. 

"He could join up with the squad next week, though and we're expecting Bruce to be announced, certainly, by the weekend."

He wants to watch the Cricket World Cup final....

:Sid:

• Haha 1

he has walked out on clubs before so if he comes out with the wouldn't have left for any other club cr*p its b*ll . he deserves everything whats coming to him, I hope he has a nice compo written into his contract when he gets sacked. prob will be done in football after he gets sacked later this year at Newcastle .

18 minutes ago, saywended said:

With all Bruce’s domestic knowledge and experience - If he doesn’t understand (or think) were a big club then I think a few need to realise that Wednesday are nowhere near the attraction some think 

1 minute ago, owler66 said:

Just said on Look North he'll still be taking training tomorrow :huh:

Find that very hard to Believe 

few of the senior players have made feelings known apparently