Diame

5 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

Been told today Bruce will do all he can to get Diame  playing for Wednesday next season.     UTO 

He said the same about Hector, let’s see on that one as well. That should be his number one priority, given how important he was for us

5 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

He said the same about Hector, let’s see on that one as well. That should be his number one priority, given how important he was for us

Unfortunately I can’t see Hector coming back, we’ll want a loan Chelsea will want the money and a lot of it.   UTO 

14 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

Been told today Bruce will do all he can to get Diame  playing for Wednesday next season.     UTO 

I'd trust Bruce to know which older experienced players to bring in. I wouldn't have trusted the last 2 to bring in the clothes off the washing line.

Absolutely mental.

The guy absolutely beasts games in this division. 

Wages will probably be huge but if its possible he'd be an absolute gem of a signing and exactly the kind of dominant experienced midfielder we've been in need of for years - no way is he suddenly too old.

3 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

Why not ?  We have ball players, we have been crying out for a big strong midfielder.   Diame could be that man.   UTO 

Past his best, big money. We need to move on from making such signings.

Reminds me of when we signed him who used to play for stoke. Can’t remember his name for the life of me 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Reminds me of when we signed him who used to play for stoke. Can’t remember his name for the life of me 

Chapman or Chamberlain?

Diame on sensible wages would be a good player in the championship 

We can’t rely on Hutchinson to play over 35 games and we have no idea if Lee will break again

The younger energetic players everyone wants will either cost a fortune or will only be available on loan nearer the end of July

34 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Ritchie? terrorised Chelsea for our best ever performance in 50 years

Edited by daveyboy66
  • Haha 1

Folks seem to always refer to what players have done in the past, when trying to justify a reason for signing them. That’s been our trouble, signing too many players, who may have been good signings five years ago, but now, they’re not the same player. 

Rhodes, Boyd, Jones, all may have been decent signings a while back, but not now. What about signing players who are on an upward curve.

He'd add something different and also offer competition for Hutchinson in that holding/defensive midfielder role. 

31 his not exactly ancient. Probably got a couple of good years left in the tank.