Tom Staniforth's sister

1 hour ago, Steve Down South said:

Why not give it a chance? You might be pleasantly surprised, standards have improved significantly over recent years.

You're wasting your time mate...he makes Trump look like Einstein lol 

• Haha 5

Does anyone actually enjoy women’s football or do they make out they enjoy it because it’s feels like it would be a good idea to enjoy it?

The goalkeepers worry me. Remind me of Belgians in Its a Knockout wearing big Kenny Everett foam hands. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

Does anyone actually enjoy women’s football or do they make out they enjoy it because it’s feels like it would be a good idea to enjoy it?

The goalkeepers worry me. Remind me of Belgians in Its a Knockout wearing big Kenny Everett foam hands. 

The BBC are all over it and it's trendy to like women's football, the standard is way behind the men's game but if you listen to media etc it's on the same level 

Think the goals should be reduced by a third in women footy as some of the goal keeping looks a bit daft at times.

I dont mind Womens footy and standard is quite good but really do get annoyed by virtue signalling BBC who make Womens football the main sports news story when the interest doesn't justify it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, vulva said:

People pretend to enjoy it for equality purposes, imo of course 

Edited by FreshOwl
  • Haha 2