Jake Bidwell

5 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

My QPR mate despises Boswell. A very defensive full back too. Stay well clear for me!!

Tbf, we could be linked with Lionel Messi and you would be complaining.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
11 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Tbf, we could be linked with Lionel Messi and you would be complaining.

I really wouldn’t. I’m extremely happy with the majority of players we’ve been linked with. Moses Odubajo, Morsy and the Dutch winger would all be decent additions in my opinion. Just don’t want a defensive full back who in my opinion isn’t much better than Morgan bleedin Fox!!

12 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

I really wouldn’t. I’m extremely happy with the majority of players we’ve been linked with. Moses Odubajo, Morsy and the Dutch winger would all be decent additions in my opinion. Just don’t want a defensive full back who in my opinion isn’t much better than Morgan bleedin Fox!!

Fair enough.

Tbf, he's got to better than Morgan Fox, surely?

1 hour ago, cowl said:

I'd be happy with Bidwell as left back.

Fairly solid defensively but likes to get forward and has a decent record of assists (better than any of our full backs anyway).

Also seems to keep himself very fit because he's hardly missed any games over the past 7 seasons or so.

Well you just know he's going to sign for us and his leg will fall off during his first training session lol

41 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

My QPR mate despises Boswell. A very defensive full back too. Stay well clear for me!!

Plus he looks the wrong side of 30. Journeyman looking for a final payday....stay well clear...

BD73DCE3-6B32-4F4A-99B8-C7831B3BC49B.jpeg

• Haha 2

Guest Kagoshimaowl
15 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Fair enough.

Tbf, he's got to better than Morgan Fox, surely?

To be fair, I’m better than Morgan Fox and I’m 40 this year with a slight hernia problem!!

14 minutes ago, edited said:

When he signed he said his favoured position was centre back

I always wanted to be a centre forward but couldn't hit a barn door from 2 yards, hence I ended up as centre back or goalie where hoofing it up the pitch didn't demand any great accuracy.

18 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

To be fair, I’m better than Morgan Fox and I’m 40 this year with a slight hernia problem!!

Don't have the operation, I had a double hernia OP 6 weeks ago and still not 100%

1 hour ago, edited said:

When he signed he said his favoured position was centre back

His favourite position might be goalkeeper but I’d still rather he played at right back. Positionally he would be all over the place. 

His career has stalled, not been impressive for a few years now, probably why QPR want rid. Yes, a move might just be the kick start he needs, but for us, it would be another player signed whose star is on the wain