Jake Bidwell

Guest Kagoshimaowl
6 hours ago, one day said:

Don't have the operation, I had a double hernia OP 6 weeks ago and still not 100%

Cheers mate. I’m hoping I don’t have to! Hope your condition improves!

On 23/05/2019 at 12:50, Hack-Abusi said:

Would be another astute signing and would probably allow us to move Fox on possibly

Check out Fox and Bidwell on the whoscored stats site and Fox actually has a slightly higher rating.

I remember that Bidwell looked promising early on in his career and apparently QPR were hoping to make a profit on him, but they have had to let him go on a free, which suggests that he has gone backwards a bit rather than improving. Has he has a bad injury over the last few years?

If this is not paper talk and Bruce thinks he can improve our squad for the right kind of wages etc great, but there's a long way to go yet before we get to that stage. If there is anything in the story about the German centre half, Borner, then it appears that Bruce has already done the legwork, signed him up and is just waiting for the appropriate time to make the announcement. We only heard about Borner because either he or his old club blabbed, but I suspect we have probably got a couple more players already lined up that the overactive press know nothing about.