Supporting teams other then Wednesday!

Living in the Nothwest over the last 20'years, listening to Man City and Man U fans become somewhat tedious. However I have come to hate Liverpool more and more as each year passes. So really happy that City beat Liverpool to the title. Man U fan says" thought you supported Sheff wed ? " This is whilst he is watching city on a big screen rather than being at OT ! I so wanted city to win today,but still felt uneasy wanting city to win. I can only ever love SWFC but wonder what you guys all feel about wanting other teams to succeed. Don't get me wrong Inited are still scum but Liverpool are not far behind..........

5 minutes ago, BrainJoicey said:

Living in the Nothwest over the last 20'years, listening to Man City and Man U fans become somewhat tedious. However I have come to hate Liverpool more and more as each year passes. So really happy that City beat Liverpool to the title. Man U fan says" thought you supported Sheff wed ? " This is whilst he is watching city on a big screen rather than being at OT ! I so wanted city to win today,but still felt uneasy wanting city to win. I can only ever love SWFC but wonder what you guys all feel about wanting other teams to succeed. Don't get me wrong Inited are still scum but Liverpool are not far behind..........

Feel your dilemma, WAWAW.

6 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

You can't support two teams, if you do you aren't a true football fan. You can have teams you want to see do well, like I'll always look out for Rangers results.

What a load of c0ck. Of course you can support other teams.

I support Kidderminster Harriers but only because they are never likely to be competitors of my first love. I can see why it would be difficult to support a club in competition with Wednesday.

Wanting a team to lose isn't exactly the same as supporting the team they are playing. Otherwise in addition to Wednesday, each week I'd be supporting different teams, i.e. the team Pigs play, and the team Leeds play and quite a few others.

Contrary to the majority i dont mind Liverpool. My ma is from Liverpool and my Gran loved them and we would talk about football a lot when i was young. If they win something i would smile and think of her buyt if they lose i wouldnt lose much sleep over it.

• Like 2

I only support Wednesday, except I'll also support is whoever is playing the Pigs, Leeds or Liverpool.  I'll begrudgingly only support the Pigs when they play Leeds or Liverpool & I'll only support Leeds when they play Liverpool.  As for Liverpool the scouse scum can feck right off.

• Haha 1

Guest timrud

The teams I look to do well are ones that captured my eye when I was young.

Rangers for the season they had in the late 90s with Marco Negri scoring about a million goals.

Barca, the season the real Ronaldo was there was the first year we had Sky Sports - so I saw nearly all the games.