Julian Borner

53 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

And still have a valid point with Bannan, think we play better without him.

4 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Look at the Norwich game. Look at the west brom game. Our performances were much more energy based in those games and we played very well in both.

So as good of a player as Barry is I do believe we play better without Bannan in the side.

2 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

But look at all the games where our performance has been brilliant and Bannan has ran the show.

you BOTH have truth in your points. when bannan get shut down by an energetic high tempo opposition, then he looks a liability because we have had little to offer other than going through him to get the ball forward thanks to us setting up to play coco's tiptap.

but 'hopefully' when bruce brings in better attacking options (wingers, striker capable of running the channels and off fletcher) then that should be able to create more space for bb to operate in.

19 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Look at the Norwich game. Look at the west brom game. Our performances were much more energy based in those games and we played very well in both.

So as good of a player as Barry is I do believe we play better without Bannan in the side.

We did play very well in both of those games, however I don't think it was solely down to the exlcusion of Bannan.

90% of our play starts with Bannan, he's the most creative player we have bar none.

I just can't understand your logic of 'we are a better team without Bannan', just out of interest - if we were to sell him, who would you like to bring in as a replacement?

9 hours ago, Spidersblade said:

Still think hectors on along with Lee's Borner and ifora (wants to play CB and was signed for there) we would have great options. Van arken finished here. Wouldn't be suprised if thornley allowed another loan. Also give flexibility to go 3 at back or still with 4. Palmer and ifora battle rb. Palmer can cover left back. Leaves need for one lb and that's back 4 sorted. Onto the wingers and shifting out fox van arken willall

:laugh:

Is this a parody account?

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Look at the QPR game. We were poo.

1 minute ago, Pale Rider said:

Cos it looks like he is signing and we don’t have pots of cash, will we sign 2 centre backs?

Yeah definitely. Currently we have Lees, Iorfa and Thorniley. We need at least 2 more.

Edited by No Uniform

Guest Kagoshimaowl
33 minutes ago, No Uniform said:

Yeah definitely. Currently we have Lees, Iorfa and Thorniley. We need at least 2 more.

And van Aken. :ph34r: