Club Statement

Just now, Castleford Owl said:

They will need to recruit some serious quality to stay up. Can see them having a similar season to Huddersfield. You can only overachieve so much.

If Udders survived that first year then they can for sure

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Nice to see out club rising once more above the neighbours. 

I can Imagine the confused looks on the faces of their horde.

This sort of thing would never occur to them. They go in for deleting our name from their programme, Wilders personal music playlist as we enter the field, turning up at our ground in the middle of the night for photos etc. Well done DC. 

30 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

It’s called having some class. Something our neighbours lack. 

As much as I’d love my club to tell them to f**ck off, I can’t be too upset about it..... this statement will hurt them. 

This. 

You can bet your bottom dollar that if the roles were reversed they wouldn't be making any such statement.

11 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

They will need to recruit some serious quality to stay up. Can see them having a similar season to Huddersfield. You can only overachieve so much.

To be fair to them (& it pains me to say it) they're a much better side than Huddersfield were when they were promoted.

32 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Wonder what statement they will put out in a year's time when we've passed them on the way up.

Going to get promoted on same day they go down next season!

Utter testicles. Seriously? You think we will be promoted by the end of March do you? :Sid:

18 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

I wouldn’t have bothered. What was it they did in the programme the last time we played them? 

They do a programme? Is it mainly pictures?

• Haha 1