Club Statement

3 hours ago, jackowl97 said:

As the rest of the money from the go fund page is going to the children’s . Maybe we should have an owlstalk whip round and make a  contribution just to steal their thunder. 

Someone has set a Just Giving page up fella if anyone wants to contribute - https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/wereallsheffieldarentwe

flew up to nearly £1000 already!

Edited by eckington owl

22 minutes ago, TheLastSleepingGiant said:

Great effort! Stay classy SUFC! Wonder if the Stir will pick this story up?

There’s already a story on their website.

Call it childish, point scoring or whatever, if charities are benefitting from both sets of fans, then I’m all for it! 

Nearly £1300 now! 

Sadly, United 's incredible achievement has to be acknowledged, especially Wilder with peanuts for a budget and his motivation / tactics.

But latter not original, Mahjid was a brilliant overlapping stopper but- like Blades will - got found out in Premiership with Charlton.

Also, they sharply highlight our owner / s failed strategy of sky- high ticket prices for poorly -performing old players being paid crazy cash.

But now's the highpoint for United. Their civil ownership war starts in High Court shortly and will destroy Wilders' Premiership plans.

And expose unsavoury links between SUFC club and Scarborough Property Group. Let battle commence.  

My thoughts are to the final game, and then the close season vacuum..

..but then will be refreshing the "summer transfer" threads for too much....I need some new websites to keep me occupied over the summer.

Edited by Lombado