Club Statement

11 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

We're still hiring a Chris Wilder impersonator for the end of season barbeque though, right?

:duntmatter:

No, sorry, we couldn't find anyone who could change their accent enough times in one sentence and say "ya know" at the end of every sentence to properly do it justice :Sid:

Edited by SupremeOwl
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

It’s called having some class. Something our neighbours lack. 

As much as I’d love my club to tell them to f**ck off, I can’t be too upset about it..... this statement will hurt them. 

Aye,  this will tear away at them. :wacko:

• Haha 2

Guest mkowl
1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

It will wind them up because they have no idea what being complimentary is all about 

2 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

They HATE Wednesday taking the moral high ground. They hate us showing any type of class. 

They want us to be bitter. 

It also embarrasses their club somewhat - hiring a Steve Bruce impressionist, players singing about Wednesday. Wilder calling Leeds players muppets. It just further highlights the classlessness of them. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, mkowl said:

It will wind them up because they have no idea what being complimentary is all about 

My  guess is they will just  brush it off as the insincere blabbering of a loser. I could be wrong but I suspect that will be their reaction. 

It’s part of their identity to take a pop at us on an official basis. Never been part of ours, even if the fans do. 

What they have achieved it’s unreal. But an absolute nightmare also. Probably win the premier league next, it’s like the twiglight zone at the moment. David Mcgoldrick and Billy Sharp scoring about 50 goals, what’s that about?

4 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

The Twitter 'tards in full effect.

Mainly from our own *fans*

Lot of 17 year old *lads, about 7 stone soaking wet, Tweeting f off at the official club account.

5 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

They HATE Wednesday taking the moral high ground. They hate us showing any type of class. 

They want us to be bitter. 

It also embarrasses their club somewhat - hiring a Steve Bruce impressionist, players singing about Wednesday. Wilder calling Leeds players muppets. It just further highlights the classlessness of them. 

But they're "a humble club". 

• Haha 2