Club Statement

They might name a stand after DC. Sounds ludicrous but they named the away stand after a javelin thrower who hated them, gave a contract and a hero’s welcome to Ched Evans and had a Chairman who turned into a Chairwoman. 

Anything is possible with the scruffbags of English football. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

This tool

image.thumb.png.ebe51d69b7bb393b4a27d3e6c9d4c19f.png

Because even in their greatest moments their first thought is always of us

" Go on then, take yur jacket off".

" Is any body looking".

" No, just get yur fu**ing jacket off".

" Be quick then".

" Look hurry the fu**k up before somebody comes".

" Is somebody coming".

" No, it's 3 o,clock in the morning, get yur fuc*8 jacket off".

" right ready, quick, quick take the pic".

" Oh, it's not working".

" Gimme me jacket".

"Only joshing, turn round get yur arms up".

" Fu*&*ks sake urry up, pooing misen".

" Donnit, quick run".

• Haha 6

Personally I don't have a problem with it.

Like it or not, there's no point denying what United have achieved

They didn't buy their way up, kick their way up, cheat or were lucky (which in a sense makes it even worse).

Chansiri is simply acknowledging it.

He'll have to lump it like the rest of us.

• Like 1

Think it shows a bit of class to be fair what we think as fans is another thing but for the club to show respect in this nature Is pretty classy 

only thing I’m miffed with is we hardly make any official club statements so to have one for them is a little bit meh 

I wonder if we will ever get an official explanation over the abdi saga when he finally goes I bet that guy has cost us our limit on a season loss allowance ( 9 million ) in his time here id love to know what’s happened between him and the club 

that 9 million would have nearly kept us out of FFP

24 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Think it shows a bit of class to be fair what we think as fans is another thing but for the club to show respect in this nature Is pretty classy 

only thing I’m miffed with is we hardly make any official club statements so to have one for them is a little bit meh 

I wonder if we will ever get an official explanation over the abdi saga when he finally goes I bet that guy has cost us our limit on a season loss allowance ( 9 million ) in his time here id love to know what’s happened between him and the club 

that 9 million would have nearly kept us out of FFP

Once you know about Abdi how will that make any difference to anything? 

You would read the statement then think either the lying rumblezoids or I flipping knew it, then go back to your extraordinary life without giving the matter another thought. 

Seems a waste of DC time to me.

48 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Personally I don't have a problem with it.

Like it or not, there's no point denying what United have achieved

They didn't buy their way up, kick their way up, cheat or were lucky (which in a sense makes it even worse).

Chansiri is simply acknowledging it.

He'll have to lump it like the rest of us.

Of course, they cheated how else would they have achieved it? 

• Haha 1

Is it true some fans have setup a go fund me page to fund a fly past at S6 with some sort of banner? 

It’s becoming more and more tragic.

Any social media is geeks out there? Can anyone tell how many times they’ve mentioned Sheffield Wednesday have been mentioned within the twitterblades hashtag in the last 48 hours?

2 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Once you know about Abdi how will that make any difference to anything? 

You would read the statement then think either the lying rumblezoids or I flipping knew it, then go back to your extraordinary life without giving the matter another thought. 

Seems a waste of DC time to me.

Erm no Im just interested to know 

my life won’t chamge in the slightest 

just like me watching watching Ramsey’s hotel hell or not tonight at 7 on 4seven it’s not going to be a life changer but the slightest but I’m quite intrigued weather Gordon can turn that Austrian themed hotel and restaurant southbridge, Massachusetts around 

2 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I’ve only ever praised their manager, the way they’ve gone about their football and their group of players. Which I think is completely fair. 

As a club they will always act bitter and obsessed, they’ve celebrated promotion in true Blades fashion. 

I’m not moaning at our chairman, I just knew this would get a lot of backlash because our fans on twitter are absolutely pathetic. The comments to the statement on twitter make us look stupid. But I don’t expect anything less from our fanbase who have let themselves down on a number of occasions since we lost to Huddersfield. Myself included, we’ve all become big cry babies. 

You can't not do the right thing just because a bunch of idiots will be idiots about it though.

Guest mkowl
13 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Is it true some fans have setup a go fund me page to fund a fly past at S6 with some sort of banner? 

It’s becoming more and more tragic.

Any social media is geeks out there? Can anyone tell how many times they’ve mentioned Sheffield Wednesday have been mentioned within the twitterblades hashtag in the last 48 hours?

I will bring my portable missile system to take it out 

6 minutes ago, Millhouses said:

He just doesn’t get it

I think he gets it very well.

That the last thing you do when numbskulls try and wind you up is react with the sort of vitriol or tantrums  that fuels them, and would be taken as victory and getting a bite.

IMO by making his statement he both plays their stupidly and obsession off with a straight bat , retains the reputation of our club, and only highlights the wider public what a set of dubbers they really are with their own recent very public displays.

• Like 1