Club Statement

37 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

They HATE Wednesday taking the moral high ground. They hate us showing any type of class. 

They want us to be bitter. 

It also embarrasses their club somewhat - hiring a Steve Bruce impressionist, players singing about Wednesday. Wilder calling Leeds players muppets. It just further highlights the classlessness of them. 

WTF:don't talk sense! You'll ruin the sh1tstorm.

30th April 2020

Club Statement

“Few things in life unite and divide opinion like football. But one thing at this stage of every season is undebatable and I would like to offer the warm congratulations of everyone at Sheffield Wednesday to the achievement of promotion to the Premier League. 

We may be rivals but we are friends of the same city that holds such unique tradition in the football world. Recognition in the Premier League can only benefit Sheffield and we wish United well in their quest for promotion back to the Premier League, whilst promising our loyal supporters that we will be giving our absolute best to ensure Wednesday are competitive will be tasting the same success this time next year of Champions League football.

- Dejphon Chansiri"

Statement Ends

• Like 2

Just now, steelowl said:

I would have chosen to totally ignore the events in pigland

what concerns me is the embarrassment and harm their scummy supporters  will do to Sheffield's reputation 

Oh, I dont know.

Watching them try and have a scrap with the first team who beats them at the Lane should be amusing. 

Pretty sure everytime they lost in the Chsmoionship at the sty, there was some sort of trouble after. 

Why do people care about class? 

With bias towards your own club you're never going to think your bitterest rivals has any class. Even if they do something which is considered a class act you're never going to think of it that way. You don't get extra points for it. The way they acted upon promotion is expected and if / when we get promoted i won't be celebrating with any class whatsoever. Im already searching for a wilder pigalike. 

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Why do people care about class? 

With bias towards your own club you're never going to think your bitterest rivals has any class. Even if they do something which is considered a class act you're never going to think of it that way. You don't get extra points for it. The way they acted upon promotion is expected and if / when we get promoted i won't be celebrating with any class whatsoever. Im already searching for a wilder pigalike. 

If we ever get promoted I shall not be giving two hoots what they think about it.

I'll be enjoying every second of our success  with my Family and friends.

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

If we ever get promoted I shall not be giving two hoots what they think about it.

I'll be enjoying every second of our success  with my Family and friends.

I'll be sp happy to be promoted i'd celebrate with the uncontactable Piripkura tribe of the amazon rainforest. Some of them are Wednesday. Probably. 

• Haha 2