Man of the match - Norwich (A)

image.png.ae6428bef399c94f396c309993547d58.png  Norwich   2 - 2  Wednesday image.png.a0a3e8ab06910538bb688986961e3f2c.png

Stiepermann (19)                 Forestieri (33')   

Vrancic (96)                          Fletcher (53)    

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Half

image.png.7023c4437fbe29e57e9aa6ca0d9c1262.png    

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Half

image.png.58385a453aff1ac0747330a5c926664e.png

Cracking game of football and Wednesday really worked their bo//ocks off against a super fit Norwich full of confidence. 

57 goals Norwich have scored in the second half of games this season. It's something that will get them into the Premier League.

But I'll tell you what. That was a great effort from the Wednesday boys tonight. (waits for some spark to say they are only playing for new deals!)

Anyway. It's time for scores on the doors.

• Like 3

Fletcher for me I think. He's worked himself into the ground tonight. Absolutely monumental.

But I think that Fernando (and Bruce) have to be singled out for some praise. As soon as he drifted off wide he looked an absolute menace. Picking the ball up time and again and putting them on the back foot driving in from wide and deep. Super. 

And his much maligned (by some) workrate was also there for all to see. He was getting through his tracking duties too.

Nod to the skipper too. Been terrific of late. Absolutely terrific.

• Thanks 1

I think 3 or 4 of them could have got it, best FF performance of season, Boyd, Matias and Fletch worked their socks off. Palmer not only looked decent defensively but also going forward. Hector and Lees did well on the whole against a team full of running, speed and guile. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Forestieri

Dawson - 5

Iorfa - 7

Lees - 8

Hector - 5

Palmer - 7

Boyd - 7

Pelupessy - 7

Onomah - 4

Matias - 5

Fletcher - 8

Forestieri - 9

How has Hector got a 5? He stood off a couple of times 1st half but played really well second half. Onomah also improved after half-time and is a bit harsh having a go at him in his first game after months out.

I am not Matias biggest fan but he put loads of effort in and didn't give the ball away a lot.

Really good performance against a really good side, agree with FF & Fletch being the best of a good bunch today.