Man of the match - Norwich (A)

12 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

You can tell weed is legal in Oregon...

Looks like you are the one on something with some of your marks.

Dawson did ok but he's a mile away from Westwoods standard, 6

Iorfa, he's a unit and quick. Lost the ball a few times but defensively sound, 7

Lees, solid and dependable, 8

Hector, Awesome, 8

Palmer, looks a different player to the one we know, He's had a great end to the season, 8

Boyd, didn't do much wrong, or right, 7

Pelupessy, He had a good game by his standards, 7

Onomah,  Coming back from injury, did ok, 6

Matias, some good movement, often defended well, 7, (lost half a point for giving away the foul on the edge of the area)

Fletcher, Just Awesome MOM, 9

Forestieri, Very good goal, best game in ages, a real pain for their players, back to his best. (almost) 8. Docked half a point for almost giving away a penalty.

We did very well against a very good team. Play like that next year and we will be contenders.  

Fletcher for me. 100% effort again and won everything sent up to him.

Thought most had a good game.

Felt sorry for Dawson being chucked in at the last minute, but just just shows what we'd be missing without Westwood.

May just be me, but I think Iorfa gets too far forward sometimes when theres no real need, leaves us short at the back.

Palmer for me, got kicked to bits and stayed really strong. Proper streched down the flanks.

Iorfa solid, Fletch immense again and Big Hec pretty well pocketed the most lethal striker in the division.

Nando looked like the player we had two years ago, but only 85% fit. Literally can't stop watching that absolute thunderb@stard of a hit, don't think I've ever actually heard a commentator scream "I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT" at a goal

lol

Aofgiru.jpg

A great team effort all around. Props to Boyd for an absolutely ludicrous shift in pure mileage terms, never stopped.

Matias tracked back really well too, wasn't his fault for the equaliser, he was stitched up proper by a shameful dive, and the ref blocked his initial challenge.

Edited by Mr. Tom
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Dawson - 7

Iorfa - 8

Lees - 7

Hector - 8

Palmer - 8

Boyd - 7

Hutch - 7

Onomah - 7

Matias - 8

Forestieri - 9

Fletcher - 8

Pelupessy - 7

Bannan - 6

Joao - 6

Way way too high those scores.

Unless you’re marking out of 20?

Forestieri for me, Fletcher effort outstanding as usual, Hector very good second half after being a bit off it a couple of times first half. Not a fan of Matias playing a role where he has to do a fair amount of defending but he was very 'switched-on; tonight. 

Hard to be overly critical of anyone given how we played in what was big test, especially compared with the limp display last weekend. Plaudits for Bruce for the way we set up and went about it, not many were in favour of playing FF in that position  prior to kick-off but he adopted a role that got the best out of him. 

15 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

How has Dawson been given 5 by some?

He could easily have been sent off for a huge error of his own making and many think he should have done better with the goal. To be fair he composed himself after that bad start and was pretty solid although other than the early save with his legs which was excellent he didn't have a great deal to do. I'd give him a 6.