Man of the match - Norwich (A)

I would give it to Fernando lifted team when we went behind. Excellent team performance and very good game plan. Credit to Bruce and coaching team have transformed way we play. We are good to watch again and very effective. To those who have not seen us play recently I would recommend go and take a look we are worth watching.

Fletch for me, FF close behind.

Slightly OT!

This was in the match report on the Sky site, who writes this stuff though. Famous, didn't realise Norwich were Barcelona in disguise. 

As Norwich pressed for an equaliser, it looked as though Wednesday would hold on for a famous victory at Carrow Road

Fletcher,not a fan,but he worked his nads off and was a handfull the entire game scored a lovely try as well WTF:

Close behind FF and Palmer,nice to see FF get close to his old self,hes a handfull when hes on fire for any side,palmer,again out of position on his wrong foot put a reall good shift in all night.

Noteable performances from MM & the much maligned Boyd,the guys got a great football brain,his off the ball work is quality,we dont find him often enough,alas hes not the pace of old.

Not gunna criticise Dawson,first shot should have been blocked and hes only seen it late with a fraction to react,hes not a prayer on the 2nd,although it was taken from the wrong place which didnt help,would have liked to seen him take a more central position which mite have given the kid a better chance.

All in all I thought it was a top quality performance from us on the night,and credit to Bruce as well,I criticised him over the defeat at leeds,thought he set us up to fail,last night he got it spot on,so hats off to the guy.

Edited by legendaryswan

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Got to be a contender for player of the season.

Not sure I’d go that far but he finally looks comfortable in the team, and has been digging in, rolling his sleeves up, to demonstrate he’s an excellent team player.

All down to Bruce and his coaches I’d imagine. They’ll have worked on him, and his confidence, to build him up, and get the best from him.

The future is bright under Bruce and his team, that is for sure. Whatever they have to work with next season, I’ll still feel confident under Bruce’s leadership.