Tonights game

Bolton are in turmoil, the club is being so badly run, the players are regularly not getting paid, just yesterday they were told they won't be paid until the takeover happens. The Football League and the PFA and involved and the club has a winding up order has been issued for the club in the high courts.

In the past when clubs are having issues everyone rally's round and pulls together and it make them stronger for me this is not Bolton all their problems is a chairman who does not have  clue how to run a football club or the finances to back up his mistakes.

With this in mind for me tonight is a real chance for us to catch up on the goal difference column if we can get an early goal I can see us scoring a bucket load.

Tonight is a chance not only to get 3 points in the fight for 6th but also to improve our goal difference. I hope we go their with attacking intent and not to nick a goal. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Beast of Boulogne said:

How long you been watching Wednesday mate?

40 years but I see something different in the team since Bruce took over, but we have traditionally been crap against the struggling teams - we all remember the Burton Albion game on new years day

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

40 years but I see something different in the team since Bruce took over, but we have traditionally been crap against the struggling teams - we all remember the Burton Albion game on new years day

A game similar to tonight is when Plymouth came to Hillsborough on a teusday night having not been paid for 6 weeks, played us off the park and beat us 3-1.

16 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I don’t.... it’s been erased from my memory 

30 minutes ago, deano said:

Be happy with a scrappy 0 - 1 to be honest. 

I'll be expecting nothing more to be honest.. 

Were alwady crap against Bolton,they're strong and physical which is the type of team we've struggled with since S. G left. 

Factor in we never seem to play well on a cold damp Tuesday night away from home and normally struggle. 

We've struggled to beat this lot especially on there own patch in almost every one of the last ten games,so in short, bring on a scrappy 0-1 it's still points in the bag. 

Take nothing for granted. Steve needs to really get the squad psyched up for this one. It's going to be a tough match, not a walkover. Wouldn't be at all surprised in us picking up further injuries as well in these conditions. 

50 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

Our goal difference is so bad compared to those around us that the only way we get 6th is on points (highly unlikely anyway)

Just need to take our chances and bring back 3 points, i’d take 0-1 right now.

Our goal diff is so bad we would need to be playing an unpaid Bon Accord to make it right.

• Haha 1

Think just concentrate on winning the game. When you get ahead of yourself and think about improving goal difference before kick off you will come a cropper.

Bolton are a poor side and in disarray off the pitch but still be 11 professional footballers on the field we will be facing so its no gimme we will win.

Although we are favourites and will predict a 2-0 win.