Tonights game

Guest LittleG
1 hour ago, room0035 said:

Bolton are in turmoil, the club is being so badly run, the players are regularly not getting paid, just yesterday they were told they won't be paid until the takeover happens. The Football League and the PFA and involved and the club has a winding up order has been issued for the club in the high courts.

In the past when clubs are having issues everyone rally's round and pulls together and it make them stronger for me this is not Bolton all their problems is a chairman who does not have  clue how to run a football club or the finances to back up his mistakes.

With this in mind for me tonight is a real chance for us to catch up on the goal difference column if we can get an early goal I can see us scoring a bucket load.

Tonight is a chance not only to get 3 points in the fight for 6th but also to improve our goal difference. I hope we go their with attacking intent and not to nick a goal. 

Attacking intent! Assuming Fletcher is out, FF and Joao injured, which of the remainlng strikers are going to score the goals that will improve our stats. We are struggling totally upfront, we may have to rely on a Reach world to get a 1-0 win.

tonight will not be an easy game at all !!!

We should have enough to beat them but were Sheffield Wednesday and that means should means nothing.

Hope we get the three points and then follow it up on Saturday with another 3 and we could have an actual chance of salvaging this season.

Every time we underestimate a team we get either spanked or lose 1-0 there’s nothing more I’d like to see than us tonk them 5-0 however on the flip side where playing a team where every single player will probs want out of the club and be in the shop window etc. Let’s just go in with our game plan and stick to it. We need 3 points. It’s gonna be wet, windy and cold out there. 1-0 is good enough for me, we go again at the weekend don’t forget. It’s a crucial few games we’ve got if we want to push on for 6th. 

Irrespective of whether or not the club's in turmoil our squad should be more than enough for Bolton. I don't buy in to this "they'll be fighting for their lives" as every game should be the same. It's about time we gave a team a good hiding, I thought it was going to Swansea a couple of weeks ago, let's hope it's either Bolton or Blackburn....or both.

just don't go there and underestimate Bolton yes they are doing bad but we still have to play to our best , too many times when we play lower teams we allow them to much and suffer for it

Edited by trevdi9
  • Like 1

Not too happy a hunting ground in recent years (where Mamady Sidibe when you need him) 6 points from the next two are an absolute must to keep the slender play off hopes alive, the lack of options up front could prove costly.

0-0 probaly.

1 hour ago, LittleG said:

Attacking intent! Assuming Fletcher is out, FF and Joao injured, which of the remainlng strikers are going to score the goals that will improve our stats. We are struggling totally upfront, we may have to rely on a Reach world to get a 1-0 win.

If the game slowly and build into the game, give Bolton time to settle and we hope to nick a win.

Or from the first whistle we are at them pushing forward, Aarons, Reach, Matias bombing down the wings putting balls in for Nuhui or Winnall or who ever plays up front, and pinning them in their own half we will be showing attacking intent.

I just think unlike other teams that are struggling there is no siege mentality with Bolton the players are not going to give their all for the club as they have had enough of those in charge.

We get an early goal I can see them conceding quite a few more, but we sit back and let them settle in it will be a long night.

Guest LittleG
1 minute ago, room0035 said:

If the game slowly and build into the game, give Bolton time to settle and we hope to nick a win.

Or from the first whistle we are at them pushing forward, Aarons, Reach, Matias bombing down the wings putting balls in for Nuhui or Winnall or who ever plays up front, and pinning them in their own half we will be showing attacking intent.

I just think unlike other teams that are struggling there is no siege mentality with Bolton the players are not going to give their all for the club as they have had enough of those in charge.

We get an early goal I can see them conceding quite a few more, but we sit back and let them settle in it will be a long night.

Don't think Matias will start and to be correct he is not one for bombing down the wings. Also don't think he will risk Winnall from the start, therefore like I stated previously, who is going to score the goals you want. We've struggled all season with this aspect and we are not going to suddenly start finding the back of the net with the forwards at hand. I hope I'm wrong but just can't see it. 1-0 Will do for me.

4 minutes ago, LittleG said:

Don't think Matias will start and to be correct he is not one for bombing down the wings. Also don't think he will risk Winnall from the start, therefore like I stated previously, who is going to score the goals you want. We've struggled all season with this aspect and we are not going to suddenly start finding the back of the net with the forwards at hand. I hope I'm wrong but just can't see it. 1-0 Will do for me.

Nah the tide is turning, it time to start believing that we will start putting the struggling teams to the sword.

4-1 tonight, Reach 2, Lees and a (very, very, very, very, very, rare) Bannan goal

Guest LittleG
11 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Nah the tide is turning, it time to start believing that we will start putting the struggling teams to the sword.

4-1 tonight, Reach 2, Lees and a (very, very, very, very, very, rare) Bannan goal

Hope you're right!