Tonights game

26 minutes ago, room0035 said:

If the game slowly and build into the game, give Bolton time to settle and we hope to nick a win.

Or from the first whistle we are at them pushing forward, Aarons, Reach, Matias bombing down the wings putting balls in for Nuhui or Winnall or who ever plays up front, and pinning them in their own half we will be showing attacking intent.

I just think unlike other teams that are struggling there is no siege mentality with Bolton the players are not going to give their all for the club as they have had enough of those in charge.

We get an early goal I can see them conceding quite a few more, but we sit back and let them settle in it will be a long night.

Feel there’s substance in your thoughts !! .

7 minutes ago, Greengrass said:

Not bothered about performance, who plays, what colour our socks are, just get 3 points.

agree until mathematically not possible that's all that matters then if it's not on we can start looking at playing everyone to decide who goes

17 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

Thank god you didn't say potential banana skin. The potential is for the banana skin to be stood on, not that it exists in the first place :)

The “potential banana skin” is right up there with the “damp squid” and “must of”. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

With Matias and Boyd you’ve got 2 uninspiring, poor footballers, so ultimately I’m not bothered who starts (if one has to, that is) 

True...but if one of ‘em starts you’re playing with ten from the kick off. If he doesn’t start with Winnall I’d rather see someone on the pitch who puts some effort in especially winning the ball back around the halfway line...like Ross Wallace...oh wait!

2 hours ago, tarn owl said:

Any win will do. We aren't going to hammer them. We hammer no one at the minute. It took until last minute to beat Ipswich. I will go for 3-1 win because i am foolish and full of hope. A boring 0-0 is more likely.

Hmmm...”Any Win Will Do” there’s a song in there somewhere. “I close my eyes....and dream of Wednesday, etc,etc,... any win will do!” from Brucie and his Amazing Technicolour Tracksuit. Hope the 2,000 travelling fans toneet can use this to good effect:laugh:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, room0035 said:

40 years but I see something different in the team since Bruce took over, but we have traditionally been crap against the struggling teams - we all remember the Burton Albion game on new years day

Reading Millwall Rotherham 

10 hours ago, room0035 said:

Bolton are in turmoil, the club is being so badly run, the players are regularly not getting paid, just yesterday they were told they won't be paid until the takeover happens. The Football League and the PFA and involved and the club has a winding up order has been issued for the club in the high courts.

In the past when clubs are having issues everyone rally's round and pulls together and it make them stronger for me this is not Bolton all their problems is a chairman who does not have  clue how to run a football club or the finances to back up his mistakes.

With this in mind for me tonight is a real chance for us to catch up on the goal difference column if we can get an early goal I can see us scoring a bucket load.

Tonight is a chance not only to get 3 points in the fight for 6th but also to improve our goal difference. I hope we go their with attacking intent and not to nick a goal. 

Err...