George Boyd

He was put on to keep some shape and give the United back four less time on the ball. 

FF hasn’t got a hamstring injury imo, I think he just doesn’t do what the manager wants and was brought off.  You can’t press high with one striker; FF is playing too deep all the time. 

FF will be sold

Just now, Rogers said:

He was put on to keep some shape and give the United back four less time on the ball. 

FF hasn’t got a hamstring injury imo, I think he just doesn’t do what the manager wants and was brought off.  You can’t press high with one striker; FF is playing too deep all the time. 

FF will be sold

Came off because he "didn't feel right"

Doesn't sound good, unless it's illness 

3 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

I hope I never have to suffer watching him again. The lads did really well but Boyd is an empty shirt. 

Should have won... very solid. You never know.. plenty of points to play for. Just need fessi and joao fit.

he is absolute garbage

Just now, hawksmore said:

May be an unpopular opinion but I really want to see the back of the likes of Reach and Boyd. 

Weak, gutless, poor in the tackle and only mediocre pace as well as being too scared to get injured. 

totally agree,spineless and honestly,think Bannan can go as well,how awful are we at dead ball situations..criminal