Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I hope I never have to suffer watching him again. The lads did really well but Boyd is an empty shirt. 

 

Should have won... very solid. You never know.. plenty of points to play for. Just need fessi and joao fit.

  • Agree 11
  • Disagree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Only saw it on the box but he offered nowt.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was put on to keep some shape and give the United back four less time on the ball. 

 

FF hasn’t got a hamstring injury imo, I think he just doesn’t do what the manager wants and was brought off.  You can’t press high with one striker; FF is playing too deep all the time. 

 

FF will be sold

  • Agree 9
  • Disagree 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just said same. Like playing with ten men in second half. Bruce clearly doesnt rate Matias if he’d rather play Boyd off the main striker. He was the definition of ineffective tonight.

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant recall him doing anything in that game. Should have put Matias on instead. Total waste of a shirt. All other played well. Even Nuhiu contributed more in the 30 seconds he was on!

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May be an unpopular opinion but I really want to see the back of the likes of Reach and Boyd. 

 

Weak, gutless, poor in the tackle and only mediocre pace as well as being too scared to get injured. 

 

 

  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Just now, Rogers said:

He was put on to keep some shape and give the United back four less time on the ball. 

 

FF hasn’t got a hamstring injury imo, I think he just doesn’t do what the manager wants and was brought off.  You can’t press high with one striker; FF is playing too deep all the time. 

 

FF will be sold

 

Came off because he "didn't feel right"

 

Doesn't sound good, unless it's illness 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rogers said:

He was put on to keep some shape and give the United back four less time on the ball. 

 

FF hasn’t got a hamstring injury imo, I think he just doesn’t do what the manager wants and was brought off.  You can’t press high with one striker; FF is playing too deep all the time. 

 

FF will be sold

 

The 'he's not right' explanation did make me raise an eyebrow.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

I hope I never have to suffer watching him again. The lads did really well but Boyd is an empty shirt. 

 

Should have won... very solid. You never know.. plenty of points to play for. Just need fessi and joao fit.

he is absolute garbage

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jamie_W said:

Would have prefered Matias.

 

Same. But I don't think Bruce trusts him 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bruce might rate Matias but he definitely doesn’t trust him...who can blame him

 

Boyd was his usual self

 

Bench was awful tonight

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please tell me his contract is up at the end of the season? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hawksmore said:

May be an unpopular opinion but I really want to see the back of the likes of Reach and Boyd. 

 

Weak, gutless, poor in the tackle and only mediocre pace as well as being too scared to get injured. 

 

 

totally agree,spineless and honestly,think Bannan can go as well,how awful are we at dead ball situations..criminal

  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ff isn't injured

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought exactly the same...absolute waste of a shirt toneet. Wandered around a bit like a lost soul, a bit like Aarons in the first half. Thankfully he (Aarons) showed a bit more willing in the second half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

Would have prefered Matias.

Depends which Matias you get though

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I saw him do one good tackle late on, but that was as good as it got.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...