George Boyd

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

They should have had one pen.

But we should have had a free kick every time they got a corner because of Sharp fouling Westwood for 92 minutes.

Definitely happened more than once.

Agree we should have had a free kick for Westy being fouled but we aren't scoring from a free kick in our own box.

Chances are they will score from the spot.

5 minutes ago, Freshfish said:

...Hector was held back by the other United player. That would have been the foul the ref would have blown for I reckon. 

I wouldn't have trusted that clampit to blow for anything.

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, hawksmore said:

May be an unpopular opinion but I really want to see the back of the likes of Reach and Boyd. 

Weak, gutless, poor in the tackle and only mediocre pace as well as being too scared to get injured. 

Yes about time we had a go at reach. Only scored two last week and one assist. Useless.

• Haha 2

Just now, 2roland2 said:

Behave, you put nuhiu on we have two players the same, Matias would have been a liability tonight, he played it safe and played a player who would work hard. 

We have just just had a great point against the pigs at their best in ages and we are talking about slating one of our players.  

Thats flipping outrageous. 

I get it. A draw is acceptable so not constructive criticism is allowed. 

Blimey.

Just now, 2roland2 said:

Behave, you put nuhiu on we have two players the same, Matias would have been a liability tonight, he played it safe and played a player who would work hard. 

We have just just had a great point against the pigs at their best in ages and we are talking about slating one of our players.  

Thats flipping outrageous. 

Jesus christ, you don't half aim low, Matias is the obvious sub for FF not the slowest and probably most ineffective impact player we have. Pigs at their best, their really not very good

29 minutes ago, Rogers said:

He was put on to keep some shape and give the United back four less time on the ball. 

FF hasn’t got a hamstring injury imo, I think he just doesn’t do what the manager wants and was brought off.  You can’t press high with one striker; FF is playing too deep all the time. 

FF will be sold

Bruce has just explained his version of taking him off. Short on strikers, didn't want to risk any more long term injuries.

But I agree he's on his way.

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

This thread isn’t constructive criticism it’s pure abuse to one of our players who was asked to do a job he doesn’t usually do against a team who are third our biggest rivals and very well organised. 

These comments are are not constructive at all. 

Constructive to Bruce.

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

Yeah ok I think I trust Bruce and his views which I fully agreed with rather than someone like you but thanks for the comments and slagging of our player. Well done 

Someone like me, you mean a season ticket holder for over 35 years and yes i will slag our player if he isn't good enough. First time a Wednesday manager has made a wrong decision? no. Give your head a wobble

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

This thread isn’t constructive criticism it’s pure abuse to one of our players who was asked to do a job he doesn’t usually do against a team who are third our biggest rivals and very well organised. 

These comments are are not constructive at all. 

Did he do that job?

No, he didn't, so he deserves to be criticised.

What he did was amble around for forty five minutes offering absolutely nothing.

2 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

Outclassed?!  :rolleyes:

How many saves did Westwood have to make?

None.

Doesn't mean we were not comfortably second best. 

We were poor and anybody that thinks we deserved to win, like the OP, probably thinks we would hammer Man City and sell more shirts in Delhi than Real Madrid.