George Boyd

4 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Boyd wasn’t put on as second striker ffs. He’s put on to close them down & stop them playing out from the back, which is exactly what he did.

Worked a treat, didn't it.:rolleyes:

Possession pretty much even first half. When Boyd came on they had far more of the ball as they had time to pick their passes.

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

I have watched about 7 utd games this season on ifollow, they play it out from the back, FF fletcher and Boyd stopped them doing that tonight , that cuts out their game plan, they ended up punting long balls to nothing.  Go and watch it back. 

job done, not that many of our fans seem to understand that. 

As I said to the other guy; look at the possession stats.

They had far more of it second half.

Can't have just been hoofing it straight back to us can they?

Boyd or Matias...I mean its devil and deep blue sea isn't it?

matias has a bad habit of running out of position, and Boyd has a bad habit of...err.. well not really running ..I reckon Bruce chose Boyd..cos he can't sorta wander off...very quickly...f.ook knows really

7 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

I have watched about 7 utd games this season on ifollow, they play it out from the back, FF fletcher and Boyd stopped them doing that tonight , that cuts out their game plan, they ended up punting long balls to nothing.  Go and watch it back. 

job done, not that many of our fans seem to understand that. 

Btw fletcher won fizz all tonight. He was marked very well

Why would you watch 7 pig games? You dingles are a strange lot, get back to fingering your mother

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

You need to watch the game back..... all they did was pass around the edge of their own area, get chased down then punt it long, 

50% of the play in our half.

42% of the play in midfield.

8% of the play in their half.

Put down the bottle cully; you're making a t!t of yourself.:tango:

Im Sheffield pal, already told you that, I wouldn’t live in Barnsley and certainly wouldn’t go near penistone.

i watch a lot of football, mainly midweek games, and even though I hate them, they play an effective style this season, one out front line and wide players stopped.

not that you would think it with all the tactical genius in this thread 

Your profile has your location as Barnsley, im guessing Grimethorpe:duntmatter:you watch alot of football but understand nothing you pikey

Im Sheffield pal, already told you that, I wouldn’t live in Barnsley and certainly wouldn’t go near penistone.

i watch a lot of football, mainly midweek games, and even though I hate them, they play an effective style this season, one out front line and wide players stopped.

not that you would think it with all the tactical genius in this thread 

Your location is Barnsley you absolute clown!

Let me guess; you meant to type Sheffield, but your seventh finger that protrudes out of the palm of your hand kept tapping the keyboard?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Yoshihiro Sunbeam said:

50% of the play in our half.

42% of the play in midfield.

8% of the play in their half.

Put down the bottle cully; you're making a t!t of yourself.:tango:

Those stats were for a 5 minute spell in the middle of the second half posted on the screen by Sky during the game 

Not for the whole game ...

• Like 1

Just now, 2roland2 said:

I know it’s a village with not so much intellect penistone, but which part of I do t live in Barnsley do you not get?  

Can you not get to sleep with all your uncles in your bed?

What part of your profile do you not get you flipping moron or did you forget where you live and put Barnsley you bellend

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, hawksmore said:

May be an unpopular opinion but I really want to see the back of the likes of Reach and Boyd. 

Weak, gutless, poor in the tackle and only mediocre pace as well as being too scared to get injured. 

Reach and Boyd in the same sentence, get in the bin. 

Just now, 2roland2 said:

You really are struggling to read? How many times can I say this, I didn’t put a location, maybe I created the account whilst near tankersly no idea, but I must have told you about 8 times now I’m not a Dingle, it’s like trying to talk to a chimp

Whatever dinglelol

• Haha 1