George Boyd

4 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Those stats were for a 5 minute spell in the middle of the second half posted on the screen by Sky during the game 

Not for the whole game ...

Fair enough.

But it wouldn't have been far off that for the whole of the second half.

Most of the play was in out half from the 46th minute to the 92nd.

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

I didn’t pick a location, but thanks for pointing that out.  As long as it doesn’t say penistone I’m happy

You did though didn't you.:duntmatter:

Have a look at this thread.

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/281281-half-time-tonight-on-the-kop/

The first three people haven't updated their profile so it says nothing.

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

So now you admit the stats you quoted are wrong yet your saying they are still probably not far off????

your more confused than scooby doo mate. 

And what on earth are you talking about? Updated what profiles and why what?????

No, they were correct.

I didn't realise they were for such a short time frame though.

They didn't put up the territorial stats for the whole half but they wouldn't have been far off what I quoted.

Don't play dumb.

When you sign up and post, your username, your post count and rep are the only things that appear. Unless you go into your profile and add a location and interests.

You added a location but didn't bother with interests as talking cr@p, fingering cattle and drinking your cousins bodily fluids would have ended up with you being banned.:cool:

• Like 1

Just now, 2roland2 said:

The irony of being called a Dingle by a Dingle lol you couldn’t make this poo up. 

Does someone help you tie your shoelaces in the morning or do you wear those Velcro strapped shoes?

Dod someone just proof read your edited post for you you knuckle dragger

Just now, 2roland2 said:

Wow, whilst it has been fun talking with a poster who doesn’t realise 5 mins of stats doesn’t show the entire half, and a guy who calls someone a Dingle when hes actually the one living in Barnsley and who is clearly a sandwich short of a picnic I have to get up in the morning and do some work.

we can’t all stay in bed with our brothers and sisters like you fathom. 

Adios 

Good night it's been fun

39 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Ok your right I’m from Barnsley if that makes you feel better ........ now back to the stats that you haven’t got a clue on, go and find them (the right ones and we can sit and pick them apart )

you didn’t think they were for such a small time frame? Did you seriously seriously think they had that much possession in our half?  Either you are just making poo up or didn’t watch the game or your drunk. 

Can't find the territory stats that Sky put up for the entire half. Their own site doesn't have them.

Best I can find.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1289066/Live/England-Championship-2018-2019-Sheffield-Wednesday-Sheffield-United

Not much info on possession other than we went from 50-50 just before the break (according to Sky) to 41-59 when Boyd came on.

Interesting to see Boyd touched the ball only nine times. Compared with Forestieri's twenty seven.

Boyd made six passes, with a 50% accuracy. Forestieri made fourteen at 86%

Forestieri's heat map also covers far more ground than Boyd.

According to you the pigs back three spent the entire second half hoofing the ball back to us but their passing accuracy stats are 88, 78 and 75%WTF:

Game over cully!

EvenFancyBufeo-small.gif

Edited by Yoshihiro Sunbeam

I think Bruce is picking Boyd because he trusts him, having managed him at a previous club.

But we all saw that tonight, Boyd just like David Jones, is passed it. 

It's as though, he was brought on to chase shadows but couldn't keep up. The game passed him by. 

I just wonder what Matias has done to be so far down the pecking order. From what I've seen Matias can run for days when he's fit