Utd tickets

21 minutes ago, sternlad said:

So, I just went on SWFC website and couldn’t get to see the ground seating plan for Monday night as the buttons weren’t active to select seats, does this mean all our end of the ground have been sold or what? Couldn’t see any info saying tickets no longer available- seems a bit strange.:wacko:

Means you have not signed in.

Guest LittleG
52 minutes ago, torres said:

Its a lot more expensive and it’s a lot further to travel I’ll give you that. 

And a lot more at stake!

Guest LittleG
Just now, torres said:

Both biggest games of our season 

Still lot more at stake at Wembley no matter how you look at it.

8 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Anyone got latest image of sales?

just click on swfc shop and click on stands ,kop selling fairly well still plenty of seats nearer front in x1 x2 x3 ,grandstand just over half full , and south selling very slowly no need for block aa as sales are so poor .the capacity is around 34800 at min there will be around 1000 less on away end it will struggle to just get over 30000. looks like the days of selling out are gone unless a man u or man city turn up some day. 

4 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

just click on swfc shop and click on stands ,kop selling fairly well still plenty of seats nearer front in x1 x2 x3 ,grandstand just over half full , and south selling very slowly no need for block aa as sales are so poor .the capacity is around 34800 at min there will be around 1000 less on away end it will struggle to just get over 30000. looks like the days of selling out are gone unless a man u or man city turn up some day. 

There’s only one block that we can sell within our current capacity that isn’t available, which is AA. 4000 united fans on Leppings Lane means that’s 700 below capacity, plus 500 in AA and about 2000 in total through the Kop and South. Probably sold about 31,000 as it stands.

I’m surprised the club haven’t given an update yet.

Edited by Castleford Owl

36 minutes ago, eckington owl said:

Fixed.

game was on sunday last season we wernt top 2 or owt and it was 3quid dearer for tickets .sorry its a poor turnout from us 26k of our own fans . we have best away supporters in the country way better than clubs like derby what get more at home . the prices are a joke and chansiri maybe has driven certain supporters away , for this game and just this game supporters shouldn't think its a fiver too much , like I said 5000 more home supporters last season paid upto £49 they also sold out at those stupid prices when we played villa etc . all I know we have 20000 hard core supporters and upto 7000 away supports what follow us all over. 

1 minute ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

If we were playing city we would be watching world class players in a one off game so it’s not comparable 

For a Wednesday or United fan apart from maybe cup finals there  is no bigger 1 off game.

Its each to there own if they attend on watch on Sky I was just pointing out people would find the money and make the effort if it was a top 4 Prem side.

Prices are a rip off, chansiri is still too dense to realise this . By now we know the guy doesn’t work this most easiest of things out quickly .. 

having said that , why the hell would i wanna sit in a boozer or at home . If you are able to attend , what fan wouldn’t want to be there ?