Utd tickets

19 minutes ago, torres said:

i want Wednesday and Sheffield as a whole to be seen in the best footballing light as possible, show the world how good we can be.

This is what I really don’t get about Chansiri. He tells us that gate income makes no difference. On this basis you’d think that he’d want to showcase his prize asset in front of the nation’s TV audience and, you never know, a potential purchaser if he really is looking to sell. Empty seats do him no favours.

30 minutes ago, torres said:

I’m as disappointed as anyone we’ve not sold out, i want Wednesday and Sheffield as a whole to be seen in the best footballing light as possible, show the world how good we can be.

But £46 a ticket is vomit inducing and DC wants dragging over hot coals! I wish higher powers in the game would have some back bone and step in 

There's a number of reasons why we won't sell out but the main one is the price of tickets.

Anyone near minimum wage just won't be able to afford it, especially those with family to support. 

Just now, bradowl said:

There's a number of reasons why we won't sell out but the main one is the price of tickets.

Anyone near minimum wage just won't be able to afford it, especially those with family to support. 

Agree but the only thing I’d say is that the same people you mention paid 3 times as much to go to Wembley - we’ve known this is our big game this season, sickening prices yes but ........

Anyway it is what it is, just a shame before a game like this the biggest talking point is ticket prices - DC sometimes is nothing short of a disgrace 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

Why are people bothered whether it’s a sell out or not?

8 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

I’d love the place to be sold out on Monday.

Bit of a contradiction in tone there really.  I thought, by the tone of your first post you meant that, you weren’t bothered in the slightest about Monday’s attendance.  And I thought, you were genuinely asking why the attendance figure was of anyone’s concern.

I now realise that what you meant was, it would be great if we sold out but even if we don’t, it’ll still be an ok attendance and a good atmosphere.  Right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Captain said:

Bit of a contradiction in tone there really.  I thought, by the tone of your first post you meant that, you weren’t bothered in the slightest about Monday’s attendance.  And I thought, you were genuinely asking why the attendance figure was of anyone’s concern.

I now realise that what you meant was, it would be great if we sold out but even if we don’t, it’ll still be an ok attendance and a good atmosphere.  Right?

I’d love it to sell out, of course I would. Who wouldn’t? But I won’t be losing and sleep over it, and I certainly won’t be calling our fans embarrassing. 

12 minutes ago, The Captain said:

And yeah, I think the atmosphere will be great. I just wish it was today! Can’t stand the waiting. 

16 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Hopefully block T in the north will be sold. I can't understand how cheese corner alone isn't good enough segregation between home & away fans. Barmy.

T block is always used as segregation no matter who we play, but there using T1 now aswell, so that leaves the NW corner/ T & T1 blocks as segregation! You couldn’t make it up, It’s like “Carry on Policing”!

Absolute joke, Im a member and normally sit in T1 with my two sons but won’t be going with it not being open and moved to a Monday night!

shameful!

2 minutes ago, SbkOwl said:

T block is always used as segregation no matter who we play, but there using T1 now aswell, so that leaves the NW corner/ T & T1 blocks as segregation! You couldn’t make it up, It’s like “Carry on Policing”!

Absolute joke, Im a member and normally sit in T1 with my two sons but won’t be going with it not being open and moved to a Monday night!

shameful!

T1 was on sale and sold out.

1 hour ago, Mr Meadows said:

Don’t understand why we can’t sell end blocks in north and south, don’t get the ‘segregation’ argument..they're separate stands ffs

I understand what you're saying but it's a bit of a mute argument for this match as we can't sell the other tickets.

32 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

T1 was on sale and sold out.

I don't think it was, I'm sure it was grey'd out right from start of sales.

Just like it is for Blackburn game. 

image.png.d0ff4073197bfd43f6219dc72217c9d8.png

Edited by bradowl

Isn't the very end block left free because there's normally a few fans standing down that end who don't have tickets for that area? Always seems very crowded. Think it's there as a bit of a pressure release type thing. If everyone sat or stood in their own seat it would be able to be sold I reckon. 

Guest LittleG
3 hours ago, torres said:

Agree but the only thing I’d say is that the same people you mention paid 3 times as much to go to Wembley - we’ve known this is our big game this season, sickening prices yes but ........

Anyway it is what it is, just a shame before a game like this the biggest talking point is ticket prices - DC sometimes is nothing short of a disgrace 

A day out at Wembley to hopefully see Wednesday reach the Premiership is a lot different to a Monday night match against United.

3 minutes ago, LittleG said:

A day out at Wembley to hopefully see Wednesday reach the Premiership is a lot different to a Monday night match against United.

Its a lot more expensive and it’s a lot further to travel I’ll give you that. 

So, I just went on SWFC website and couldn’t get to see the ground seating plan for Monday night as the buttons weren’t active to select seats, does this mean all our end of the ground have been sold or what? Couldn’t see any info saying tickets no longer available- seems a bit strange.:wacko: