Utd tickets

8 hours ago, S1Owl said:

Terrible rules n regulations/ health n safety ruining it.. Hillsborough holds 39.000 so why can't pigs have whole leppings end and us have North/West Corner.. Embarrassing if back of goal is empty for such a match. 

I agree that the rules and regulations are bull5h1t but it's irrelevant here. The pigs have the lower lep and we can't sell out the three other stands.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

Just had a look on the stadium plan and it appears there are loads of seats left. Gonna be nowhere near a sell out in our end. 

You've only just noticed, it's what this threads been mainly about ;)

I always love sell outs but I'll be there along with thousands of others so that's I'm bothered about. 

2 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Why are people bothered whether it’s a sell out or not? There’ll be at least 30k there. The atmosphere will be great regardless.

I reckon 31k, which considering will be a good effort.

1 hour ago, bigdan2003 said:

Why are people bothered whether it’s a sell out or not? There’ll be at least 30k there. The atmosphere will be great regardless.

The atmosphere will be great on Monday, no doubt about that.

Do you think the atmosphere would be better if we didn’t have almost 10,000 empty seats in the stadium?

Thats why fans care about tickets sold.

3 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Restricted stuff only is it ?

No, I think the restricted view tickets aren't available under the restricted capacity. It's roughly 2000 tickets left, plus 1000 from the end blocks of north and south that will be segregated and about 1000 restricted view we can't sell. Probably about 27,000 sold in home end all things considered.

17 minutes ago, The Captain said:

The atmosphere will be great on Monday, no doubt about that.

Do you think the atmosphere would be better if we didn’t have almost 10,000 empty seats in the stadium?

Thats why fans care about tickets sold.

We’re not allowed to sell another 10k, even if the demand was there. We’re allowed to sell just shy of 35k. 

2 hours ago, Pulsar said:

You've only just noticed, it's what this threads been mainly about ;)

I always love sell outs but I'll be there along with thousands of others so that's I'm bothered about. 

Yes mate. This thread started a few days ago I'd hoped by this point there might have been plenty of sales. 

Correct it's the fans that's there that matter. They've all done their bit. 

5 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

We’re not allowed to sell another 10k, even if the demand was there. We’re allowed to sell just shy of 35k. 

Which is why it’s so important to get those tickets sold, that we are currently able to sell.

If we were regularly selling out the ground (the 35k we can), do you think the club would be more proactive in their persuit of bringing the ground up to the required safety standards, so that we could sell 39k again?  I certainly do.

3 hours ago, archieswfc said:

I agree that the rules and regulations are bull5h1t but it's irrelevant here. The pigs have the lower lep and we can't sell out the three other stands.

What's your agenda?

Your gnawing away like a dog with a bone on what is eventually going to be a few hundred unsold seats out of those available for sale for a championship match which is being given the full SKY treatment on national TV

Is it POTG prices? ......................... No argument!

Is it a dig at SAG/SYP? ................. No argument!

What is it that's really eating away at you?

• Like 1

I’m as disappointed as anyone we’ve not sold out, i want Wednesday and Sheffield as a whole to be seen in the best footballing light as possible, show the world how good we can be.

But £46 a ticket is vomit inducing and DC wants dragging over hot coals! I wish higher powers in the game would have some back bone and step in 

22 minutes ago, The Captain said:

Which is why it’s so important to get those tickets sold, that we are currently able to sell.

If we were regularly selling out the ground (the 35k we can), do you think the club would be more proactive in their persuit of bringing the ground up to the required safety standards, so that we could sell 39k again?  I certainly do.

But we won’t regularly sell out in a season, even if the prices were at 20 quid.  Not while ever we’re in the Championship anyway. 

I’d love the place to be sold out on Monday. It’s a Monday night, on Sky and expensive. All three factors will be putting folk off. Might be a different story if it was scheduled for today or tomorrow.