Utd tickets

Selling quite slowly by all accounts. I know we've not a lot to play for, it's on sky, it's on a Monday night, prices are high.....but let's get it sold out and be the 12th man. You never know, dropped points by them might just be what stops them going up. Come on anyone that's debating whether to go or not. Get your tickets bought and let's show the country who Sheffield's biggest club are! WAWAW!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I don’t think we will get 30k for this game which is a shame. It’s a culmination of the game being on Monday on Sky, small allocation to pigs, nothing to play for and very high prices.

It’s a Sheffield derby, there’s everything to play for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Was in the club shop Friday and girl at the ticket office said sales were going extremely well.

North almost completely gone and kop going very well.

Not sure where the OP gets his “selling quite slowly by all accounts“ from?

I’m sure someone who knows what they’re doing will be able to put one of those coloured out thingies showing seat availability up.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

It said (repeatedly) “Limited availability” on the pitch advertising.

surely we would tell porkies?

i suppose in a sense, the ground capacity does mean there is a limit to the availability.

Looks pretty limited to me, with pay day still to come for most this will pretty much sell out 

00938918-6604-415C-9506-6AD724686AC2.jpeg

12 hours ago, archieswfc said:

Selling quite slowly by all accounts. I know we've not a lot to play for, it's on sky, it's on a Monday night, prices are high.....but let's get it sold out and be the 12th man. You never know, dropped points by them might just be what stops them going up. Come on anyone that's debating whether to go or not. Get your tickets bought and let's show the country who Sheffield's biggest club are! WAWAW!!

The Country already knows it and the grunters do too 

11 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

It’s a Sheffield derby, there’s everything to play for.

Could have worded that better mate. Of course it’s a massive game/derby. If we were around the playoffs tho, we would’ve sold out.  Just dont think we will get 30k. A lot of floaters will just watch it in the pub or at home.