Wednesday - V Reading OMDT

Lord Snooty, that was literary art, as are all your OMDT's.  SWFC should offer, in their book section, a leather bound, stitched volume of your OMDT's, new edition every season...it's an inside look at Football Culture in England, season by season, from the SWFC Fan viewpoint, in sort of an "epic poem" format, but with no particular bias, even if the writer is all SWFC.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, edmontonowl said:

A jolly read to warm up a chilly (currently -23, later down to -30) evening in the colonies, M'lud.

"Azincourt" though.

I was at Agincourt once. It was quarter-past 2 in the afternoon. Shame the 24-hour clock hadn't been invented at the time

C'est la vie

And speaking Reading things..............................2-1 Owls

See yuz all on the flip side (2nd half I expect)

Now pass the sandwiches

:carlos:

The Lord being the "Lord"

Has used the original spelling "Eddie" .

Must say though Azincourt sounds like an Aldi Red for £4.99 ..

Blame it on the French blame it on the Germans blame it on Brex...........................

False alarm @M Royds

Stand down nothing to see here WTF:

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 4

Woke up in a good mood, only helped  when my Sport app couldn't wait to tell me the Blunts stuffed up a 3 goal lead with 8 minutes remaining.

After a chuckle, opening the curtains to a lovely sunny morning, pondered our first home game under Bruce, the boys in high spirits, on a good run, in front of a decent home crowd, against a very ordinary team, who are missing key players and deep in relegation trouble. 

Ordinarily this would make me nervous, but feel  a calmness with Bruce in charge and think today is the day we break our 1 goal winning margin duck.

2-0 to Wednesday

Edited by striker
  • Like 1